PDA

View Full Version : Hurley Goat Hunt - Help

Banjo
07-18-2012, 12:48 PM
I put in for Goat this year having never hunted goat. the area i hunt has no goat so the area i put in for is kinda new for me (3-33 B). For anyone familiar with this area, could you do me a favour and save me some gas by advising me if best access is off the Noel Creek road (north-east access to the Zone) or the unnamed road that stems from the hurley rd and heads east into the southwest part of the Zone.

Of course, any helpful advice for a first time goat hunter would be very very welcome. Probably be doing a few 2 or 3 night trips throughout the season with a couple scouting trips this august.

Thanks a bunch!

Banjo
07-18-2012, 12:55 PM
PS...if anyone has drawn a goat in this area or adjacent area and wants to head out together for a day scouting ket me know

Cami
07-18-2012, 03:26 PM
i got one for meager mountain just need to get some time to go back up there

walks with deer
07-18-2012, 07:50 PM
Pm me i have been in there .

Farmer
07-18-2012, 08:42 PM
I drew that tag about 20 years ago and harvested a nice (at least to me) billy. We accessed via the Noel creek road. The road had one slide area that could have closed the road since then but I haven't been back since. I inquired about the road on here a couple of years ago, but got no responses.

Blainer
07-24-2012, 08:09 PM
I drew a tag for 3-33F,right next door
I will make an effort to pre scount,and will let you know when as we can share some thoughts and possibly a beer.