PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have photos of the Chasm Creek Rams in Clinton?

Elkaholic2010
07-15-2012, 08:00 PM
Just curious if anyone has pictures of the Chasm Creek Rams. I was emailed some pics of them a few years back when they were hanging out on the Mound Ranch but they are long gone.

Thanks

mark
07-15-2012, 09:59 PM
They got word that there is an LEH out on their ass and left town! lol

Elkaholic2010
07-15-2012, 10:14 PM
A photo from behind as they are running away is fine as well!.....

The Dude
07-16-2012, 02:51 AM
I have a few hundred....just gotta find them. A big Ram shows up occassionally and promptly disappears. Coincidentally, the same guy shows up in town a few days before, every time.
If I can ever get proof against the main suspect I'm gonna roast his ass.

Will post pics if I find 'em. Mostly donuts though.

Elkaholic2010
07-16-2012, 03:39 PM
That does not sound too promising. Wonder if its even worth the trip over if they all get poached out of there.

shed-hunter1
07-16-2012, 07:39 PM
That does not sound too promising. Wonder if its even worth the trip over if they all get poached out of there.

you better go on that leh hunt you know how many people put in for that hunt including myself its a dream hunt for most people many the only chance some body can hunt a sheep and your saying wondering if its worth going im pissed now

Elkaholic2010
07-16-2012, 09:22 PM
Try not to loose too much sleep over it Shedhunter1!...It really wont make a bit of difference in your life if my wife goes there and harvests a ram or not. With a book Cali hanging on our wall already it will have to be a heck of a ram for her to put it down. Were not into shooting one just to appease the peeps that put in for the draw and were unsuccessful. We are extremely busy that time of year and its a big commitment for us to pick up and head out there and hunt something that isnt there!.....Im hoping that isnt the case. I will be doing some pre season scouting and hopefully have some good results to post.

Darksith
07-17-2012, 06:45 PM
Try not to loose too much sleep over it Shedhunter1!...It really wont make a bit of difference in your life if my wife goes there and harvests a ram or not. With a book Cali hanging on our wall already it will have to be a heck of a ram for her to put it down. Were not into shooting one just to appease the peeps that put in for the draw and were unsuccessful. We are extremely busy that time of year and its a big commitment for us to pick up and head out there and hunt something that isnt there!.....Im hoping that isnt the case. I will be doing some pre season scouting and hopefully have some good results to post.

u got a book cali on the wall? Lets see some pics...where did you get it?