PDA

View Full Version : Thanks POCO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greybark
07-13-2012, 02:17 PM
:smile: While attending the POCO 3-D Event this past Sunday , I was fortunate to be drawn for a Traditional Bow Package . For each attendance you got a draw ticket . The Bow is a CHEK-MATE Beaver Creek with some of the nicest woods I`ve seen . The riser is Cocobolo with limb veeners of Spalted and Figured Maple . With the package came a great Back Quiver , 1/2 doz nice wood arrows and a tooled leather Arm Guard .
To the Staff at POCO thanks for your efforts to reinstall your 3-d shoots , the new challenge targets on a well laid out course make your shoots looked forward to .
Thank you for the Bow Package particularly a Trad one as most are Modern Bows . :smile:
Cheers , will post pic when I find someone who will post.

PS . When CHEK-MATE donates a bow the Owner and Bowyer Marc puts forward his very best.

Riverbc
07-13-2012, 05:58 PM
nice..you got horseshoes somewhere? :)

Ruger4
07-13-2012, 06:32 PM
:smile: While attending the POCO 3-D Event this past Sunday , I was fortunate to be drawn for a Traditional Bow Package . For each attendance you got a draw ticket . The Bow is a CHEK-MATE Beaver Creek with some of the nicest woods I`ve seen . The riser is Cocobolo with limb veeners of Spalted and Figured Maple . With the package came a great Back Quiver , 1/2 doz nice wood arrows and a tooled leather Arm Guard .
To the Staff at POCO thanks for your efforts to reinstall your 3-d shoots , the new challenge targets on a well laid out course make your shoots looked forward to .
Thank you for the Bow Package particularly a Trad one as most are Modern Bows . :smile:
Cheers , will post pic when I find someone who will post.

PS . When CHEK-MATE donates a bow the Owner and Bowyer Marc puts forward his very best.

with the wood mentioned sounds like you have a real beauty there , congrats , looking forward to the pics !!