PDA

View Full Version : Cinnamon black bear June 2012

BearSupreme
07-10-2012, 09:09 PM
Hey everyone, I finally got my computer running for video editing and edited down the video my friend got of me getting my bear this spring. Beautiful bore, weighed 94lbs on the hook, and was a brow color on the top and a light blond on the top, amazing! I spotted the bear over 500y down the road and ran up close to it before the video starts. By the time I got close enough, the bear had wondered into the bush, so I used the predator call to try and bring it out. He came out less than 30 seconds after, but never looked toward me so I dont know if it worked or not. The video is a bit jokes, but I hope you all enjoy it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1HkjTHUNJo

PS: If anyone is looking for some meat cutting tips, I just put another vid on youtube of me cutting up some pork, so theres some good info in there if anyone is interested. Cheers

Spy
07-10-2012, 11:48 PM
Nice Bear thanks for taking us along on the hunt !

hunter1947
07-11-2012, 03:50 AM
Nice bear you got on video congrats ,there are a couple things I would have done differently if it was me but that is me not you will be a good pep or sausage bear.

huntcoop
07-11-2012, 08:25 AM
Nice coloured bear, good job. Cameraman seemed a little scared :lol: carrying a small buck knife then grabbing a stick :lol: bet he changed his panties once he returned to the truck.

rides bike to work
07-11-2012, 09:04 AM
Usually when a bear runs off into the bush you don't see it again . I liked the technique of blaring the punk metal to bring him back out . Than that bear solo near the end was epic you got some mad editing skill I thought it was attually singing . I have to rethink the way I bear hunt from now on. What kind of rifle you shooting there?

rocksteady
07-11-2012, 09:09 AM
Good video..... Pretty funny....

Not a big fan of thrash-death metal.... but just muted it and kept watching :)

hotload
07-11-2012, 09:37 AM
Nice bear, good work, the music, ahhhhh, not so much...........................................

BearSupreme
07-11-2012, 06:47 PM
Usually when a bear runs off into the bush you don't see it again . I liked the technique of blaring the punk metal to bring him back out . Than that bear solo near the end was epic you got some mad editing skill I thought it was attually singing . I have to rethink the way I bear hunt from now on. What kind of rifle you shooting there?

I was shooting my Remington 700 BDL 300 win mag

hardcore music and game calls, 60% of the time it works, every time

fearnodeer
07-12-2012, 06:10 AM
Enjoyed watching the vid, nice bear, not my first choice in music but i am sure mine would not be yours either. LOL

BearSupreme
07-12-2012, 12:41 PM
Enjoyed watching the vid, nice bear, not my first choice in music but i am sure mine would not be yours either. LOL

haha ya, Sorry about the music everyone! I thought adding exciting music would make the video more exciting. I cant ad Al Green to a bear hunting video! LOL