PDA

View Full Version : new sheep pack

chargerman69
07-06-2012, 01:57 PM
well a few months ago I posted a thread on everybodies advice on the best sheep pack out there. i spent HOURS on this stupid computer reading about the different opinions on packs and all the rest of it. I narrowed the pack down to kuiu, kifaru and MR. phoning all the manufacturers and going through every blog on each site those three packs all came within $40.00 of each other. I ended up going with the MR NICE 7500. I went with this pack (the biggest one out there) because when we go sheep and goat hunting i generaly pack for my dad as well as myself. any input on my decision would be great but Thanks to all who gave me there opinions earlier this year.

Riverboatfantasy
07-06-2012, 02:42 PM
I spent 30 seconds and 9 bills and went with a Barney's.

todbartell
07-06-2012, 07:54 PM
I think you'll be more than happy with your MR 7500. I bought a 6500 last year after looking for a week online trying to find one negative review, couldn't find one. Love the pack and the versatility of the NICE system allowed me to sell off 4 packs I already owned and now I have one system for all my needs from day hunts to multi day mtn hunts