PDA

View Full Version : Trail Cam

anglo-saxon
07-06-2012, 12:16 PM
Never owned one and know nothing about them, but I'd like to get one, so I'm doing a little research.

Came across this link: http://www.trailcampro.com/. Looks to be about as objective as they could be, albeit that they are selling the products. Some decent info on there. I'll use that info and shop around for the best price, once I've made a decision.

Any recommendations, though, would be welcome. For instance, the "black flash" feature on the Bushnell HD cought my eye. Anyone use that?

Slinky Pickle
07-06-2012, 12:20 PM
There are a lot of reviews at www.chasinggame.com

ruger#1
07-06-2012, 12:30 PM
I'd like to thank the following continuing sponsor.

"UWAY Outdoors Canada previously known as "Trail ‘n Security Cameras" is excited to be a continued sponsor of HuntingBC.ca. We are the exclusive Canadian distributor of UWAY and HCO game camera products. We work hard to provide consumers and retail stores with quality products and pricing. As owners of UWAY Outdoors Canada, we enjoy hunting and the outdoors, and are excited about the pictures and videos that we, as well as our customers, have been able to capture. Each of our cameras is carefully tested prior to shipping and carries a one-year warranty handled within Canada. We strive for optimal customer service and will do our best to make sure you are satisfied with any product purchased. Please check out our website at www.uwaycanada.ca for a list of local dealers or give us a call at Ph: 306-241-5513. "Email:sales@uwaycanada" They also are very good with their warrenties.

ruger#1
07-06-2012, 12:34 PM
And yes I used to have two scout gaurd 550. Until someone liked one more the I. The strap was chewed. When I go back up I will see how far it dragged it.