PDA

View Full Version : Problem with gun safe

RoscoeP
06-30-2012, 09:06 PM
Well my gun safe seems abit on the small side right now. It is supposed to hold 8 rifles/shotguns but since I put on a couple of large target scopes and one shotgun has shell holders on both sides it is just to small. It is 21" wide and 10" deep not sure on height. I would like to get something alittle bigger, especially deeper and abit wider. Don't want to spend a fortune, just want to be able to have some space between them and maybe room for one or two more. Looked at one at Costco today but could not see the inside, think it was $329.
Anyone know where I could get a decent safe a a resonable price? Help appreciated. Cheers Roscoe

boxhitch
06-30-2012, 09:40 PM
Common ailment
Buy a second unit

Johnny G1
06-30-2012, 09:46 PM
Better still, if they don't fit in the safe, send them to me, I'll find room somewhere for them.

moosecamp
06-30-2012, 09:51 PM
Canadian tire has the Stack On 14 gun safe on sale right now for $134.99.

BimmerBob
06-30-2012, 09:57 PM
The Costco ones should be able to hold at least 8, I have more in them but they are pretty tight and the ones in front have to be taken out to get the ones in the back. I think they call them 14 gun units but no way I can get near that in them...

TurtleGod
07-03-2012, 08:11 PM
I can tell you that the costco ones are good. Hold more then 12 after that you have to play Tetris with your guns. I saw something that I liked at Cabelas on the weekend that I think is a good idea. search Liberty Rifle Mounting Kit and Handgun Hangers. see if that is a cheaper option for you.

TG