PDA

View Full Version : Bucks are Moving in Squamish

Byson
11-09-2006, 09:46 PM
I was in the Mamquam yesterday thats behind the chief if you don't know I had to go out somewhere to shoot my gun to see if the scope was on i hate to do this out in the bush but its kinda hard when Kiewit has are range closed during the week so anyways i was driving out when i spooked a buck so i threw out a pop bottle on the side of the road for all you greenies i picked it up latter i marked my spot and drove down the road further and turned around when i got to my pop bottle he was standing by a stump he was a good size i saw horns i have passed up spikes all season long i shoot and the deer walks off i was no way i missed it was kinda thck of twine maples i had to go through a ditch and it was ugly getting through the maples when i got to the open spot were i shot at my deer there were 2 other bucks running i went after the bigest 4 or 5 point but before i shot i heard some noise a little ways behind the stump it was my deer making its last breaths it was only a 2point but its body is big i had a hell of a time dragging him to the truck i will post pics i kinda rushed my self i didnt have time to count the rack good thing i didnt drop the bigger one this is my 2nd deer in Squamish 4 point and a 2 point im done in region 2 whitetail next week in another region