PDA

View Full Version : ???Sept long weekend youth hunt???

sarg
06-29-2012, 04:57 PM
So since I didn't get any draws this year and my hunting partner is going on a family trip to L.A this sept in stead of are sept 10 trip I've decided to take my son out for a youth trip,he is starting to show a little more interested in hunt now, I was think region 8 for the long week so I can try my luck on a bear to, any tip would be great or even if any one else would like to join us for the weekend the more kids the better I think.

Steeleco
06-29-2012, 07:08 PM
There's not just a few good places to go up the Coq. It's always been quite productive for my kids. Murray lake is not a bad place to try.

sarg
06-29-2012, 08:15 PM
There's not just a few good places to go up the Coq. It's always been quite productive for my kids. Murray lake is not a bad place to try.
i grow up hunting murray lake area and i've only taking 1 bear out of there and that was 2 year ago :) but i still go back every year, i spent a fair amount of time up kane valley to and i've never seen any thing in there nether, but did see a very nice buck at larson hill when we when bear hunting up marry lake this spring. i think i want to try 8-5 brookmere to tulameen never being up there