PDA

View Full Version : Good hike yesterday, found some sheds.

Bc Deer Hunter
06-27-2012, 08:22 PM
Hey guys thought id share some photos from my hike yesterday with you.

http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc428/BcDeerHunter/022.jpg
Ran into lots of these at the top

Bc Deer Hunter
06-27-2012, 08:26 PM
http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc428/BcDeerHunter/043.jpg

http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc428/BcDeerHunter/042.jpg
Spooked this tank up a tree:smile:

Bc Deer Hunter
06-27-2012, 08:43 PM
So no feild pictures because i pick up the sheds on the way down and it got dark fast but anyways here are the sheds on my lawn.
3x3
http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc428/BcDeerHunter/025.jpg
4 piont saddly i couldnt find the other set got dark way to fast!
http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc428/BcDeerHunter/024.jpg
Both together
http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc428/BcDeerHunter/026.jpg
Thanks for checking it out guys have a great day !

300H&H
06-27-2012, 09:18 PM
So you left no clues as to where you went ?
I think the golf greens are a dead give away.
I've been near there a few times.

Bc Deer Hunter
06-27-2012, 09:26 PM
So you left no clues as to where you went ?
I think the golf greens are a dead give away.
I've been near there a few times.
There Alfalfa fields nice try though ;)

hotload
06-27-2012, 10:58 PM
I virtually live on those hills, keep yakking and everybody will be there, I suppose the good thing about it is that you have to climb, climb and climb to get there............................................. .................................................. ...

Bc Deer Hunter
06-27-2012, 11:14 PM
I virtually live on those hills, keep yakking and everybody will be there, I suppose the good thing about it is that you have to climb, climb and climb to get there............................................. .................................................. ...
Never came across another set of human tracks up there in the past 2 years iv being flaging there, plus the only access is through my dads buddys private property.

Bc Deer Hunter
06-27-2012, 11:27 PM

I took some down, better?

hotload
06-28-2012, 12:24 AM
Never came across another set of human tracks up there in the past 2 years iv being flaging there, plus the only access is through my dads buddys private property.

YUP, your right, but, don't think for a minute your the only one up there or have access, as far as tracks, keep looking mine aren't hard to find. Learn at your young age to keep the pics and verbal off cyberspace or you might as well just pave a way in................................................ .....................................

hunter1947
06-28-2012, 02:41 AM
Nice pictures nice find on the sheds ,thanks for sharing..

kennyj
06-28-2012, 05:26 AM
Looks like you had a great day. Thats a nice 4 point.
kenny

Bc Deer Hunter
06-28-2012, 12:07 PM
YUP, your right, but, don't think for a minute your the only one up there or have access, as far as tracks, keep looking mine aren't hard to find. Learn at your young age to keep the pics and verbal off cyberspace or you might as well just pave a way in................................................ .....................................
Fair enough, i cut those pics out.

Nice pictures nice find on the sheds ,thanks for sharing..
Thanks Wayne always love the photos and videos you contribut too!!

Looks like you had a great day. Thats a nice 4 point.
kenny
Ya i was fun, going back there in the next week or two, and yep he is preety heavy :D

06-28-2012, 12:12 PM
Nice pick man!

Hotload you coulda pm'd him.

Bc Deer Hunter
06-28-2012, 12:15 PM
Nice pick man!

Hotload you coulda pm'd him.
Ya cool thanks :)

bruin
06-28-2012, 12:34 PM
Great pics. That bruin's a slug!! Too bad the season's over!

Bc Deer Hunter
06-28-2012, 12:39 PM
Great pics. That bruin's a slug!! Too bad the season's over!

Ya he had i hard time getting up the tree! lol Im sure he'll be hanging around for august :twisted: Thanks.

Taurusguy
06-28-2012, 02:37 PM
GReat finds! Looked like a great hike too! I chopped up all my sheds into dog bones for my buddies dogs. Gotta find them some more! LAst set i found 2 matching 4 point mule buck sheds .. on a ridge facing the downward slope on the north facing side of the mountain. There was a bedding spot in the tall grass on the ridge next to a tree and the antlers were on either side of it. The varmits had not gotten to them yet either!

So stoked to hunt this year!

Good Luck on finding the deer those came off of!

Bc Deer Hunter
06-28-2012, 03:46 PM
GReat finds! Looked like a great hike too! I chopped up all my sheds into dog bones for my buddies dogs. Gotta find them some more! LAst set i found 2 matching 4 point mule buck sheds .. on a ridge facing the downward slope on the north facing side of the mountain. There was a bedding spot in the tall grass on the ridge next to a tree and the antlers were on either side of it. The varmits had not gotten to them yet either!

So stoked to hunt this year!

Good Luck on finding the deer those came off of!
Ya ill say cant wait for sept 1 to come around :mrgreen:, got any trips planned yet? And thanks man, i dont know what i want to do with the sheds yet i was thinking a shandaler, or possibly a chair if i find some big elk antlers. Good luck with next season to you aswell :) take care.

nature girl
06-28-2012, 08:08 PM
Nice pictures. Atleast you are getting out there and scouting.
And dont worry you wont see me hunting in Kelowna I hear they have to many ticks. And I hate them freakin things.

hunter1947
06-29-2012, 03:14 AM
Very nice golden lab you have with you I love labs there my favorite dogs..

hunter1947
06-29-2012, 03:15 AM
Very nice golden lab you have with you I love labs there my favorite dogs how old is he or she ???..

Bc Deer Hunter
06-29-2012, 02:56 PM
Very nice golden lab you have with you I love labs there my favorite dogs how old is he or she ???..
Thanks again and believe it or not shes a cross betwwen lab and pit! Great dog regardless and she hit 8 months last week. Talk to you later.-
Hogan

springpin
06-29-2012, 03:05 PM

What, are you pissed that he's in "YOUR SPOT"?

RoscoeP
06-29-2012, 03:41 PM
Looks like you had a great day, good on you! Don't let others spoil it for you. Cheers Roscoe

Springer
06-30-2012, 11:42 PM
Good on ya for finding some Sheds. I share the obsession myself, just in another Province.
Keep up the good work and its always fun to show the picks of the way they lay when you found them.
Start playing catch with the hound with some sheds and reward him with a treat...he just may catch on and bring you some you missed on your Shed Hunt.

Bc Deer Hunter
06-30-2012, 11:55 PM
Good on ya for finding some Sheds. I share the obsession myself, just in another Province.
Keep up the good work and its always fun to show the picks of the way they lay when you found them.
Start playing catch with the hound with some sheds and reward him with a treat...he just may catch on and bring you some you missed on your Shed Hunt.
Love the idea :D Definatly next time ill snap some pics of the way i found them. Good luck for 2012!!

Peter Pepper
07-01-2012, 08:54 PM
What, are you pissed that he's in "YOUR SPOT"?

Ha ha I think you pegged why somebody has his poopy pants on about this! Doubly mad that it's a young fella.

Nice sheds and pics Bc

Mulehahn
07-01-2012, 11:40 PM
People saying that noone ever goes into my spot make me laugh. It makes me think of that survivor man episode where he takes a plane ride into a lake a few hours from the closest small town in northern ontario and finds a bunch of coffee cans. There is very few places people don't go that are open to the public. Nice Sheds, glad the rodents get to them.