PDA

View Full Version : I need to apoligize ( again) LEH threads

NaStY
06-27-2012, 07:59 AM
We as mods were supposed to move all LEH questions into the leh question thread which is what i did yesterday. It seems that thread is now closed. Could all those people that started threads but were moved please start another.

Or I could try to move them back but it will take a while as I have to work for the next 5 days......

Again sorry for the confusion.............................

ufishifish2
06-27-2012, 08:41 AM
Excuses, excuses!!! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv35gkftNY0

NaStY
06-27-2012, 08:57 PM
Ah man im fired? chit really what am i going to do now?????? My kids wont eat for a week now.... Oh wait i dont get payed for this either......

Jelvis
06-27-2012, 09:05 PM
What about the FAME?
What about The POWER!

dino
06-27-2012, 09:05 PM
We as mods were supposed to move all LEH questions into the leh question thread which is what i did yesterday. It seems that thread is now closed. Could all those people that started threads but were moved please start another.

Or I could try to move them back but it will take a while as I have to work for the next 5 days......

Again sorry for the confusion.............................

I didn't think the Mods had a life outside of this site. I thought you guys were like gamers.You know, being inside on a computor when its a beutiful day outside.:?:

06-27-2012, 09:07 PM
people make mistakes....

the good things about volunteers is that they cant be fired.

scoutlt1
06-27-2012, 09:09 PM
[QUOTE=Jelvis;1171305]What about the FAME?
What about The POWER![/QUO

Jelly....you are a piece of work!!! lol :-)

Jelvis
06-27-2012, 09:12 PM
I forgot to mention, your now a "CELEBRITY"

NaStY
06-27-2012, 09:17 PM
I didn't think the Mods had a life outside of this site. I thought you guys were like gamers.You know, being inside on a computor when its a beutiful day outside.:?:

Man I have more going on every day now that the weather is finally changing.. Still trying to get my bow shooting right.

I have sturgeon to catch when the river comes down a bit. Salmon to kill after that. Somehow get some camping in there.

Jelvis
06-27-2012, 09:36 PM
Take your Lap-Top and Apple I-Phone along then we can see what's going on out there in NaStY Land.
Use Skype too.
It could be Live with Nasty
A leader a mentor showing the way it's supposed to be
Jp .. Lift those hands in the air folks, like you don't care, wave em around and get down, and Booogie ..
It HaStY be NaStY .. Mooderator