PDA

View Full Version : leh

wsm
06-22-2012, 12:53 PM
i wish they would just get leh done already. I feel like a kid the night before christmas (for the last week ). Im excited for every day comming just to see if i got anything , having trouble sleeping , lol check the govt site every few hours from my work computer, hoping ... yeh i know waht some are gonna say , just to get NIL lol.. go figure .

Jelvis
06-22-2012, 12:56 PM
----- Kamloops Sheep LEH -- MU 3-29 Any Size Cali Ram -----

springpin
06-22-2012, 01:02 PM
Well, atleast the threads are only about the time they come out, and not "I put in for a region I know nothing about....". Lol

xtremearchery
06-22-2012, 02:57 PM
Well, atleast the threads are only about the time they come out, and not "I put in for a region I know nothing about....". Lol
x2 thats so true!

cameron0518
06-22-2012, 03:04 PM
yes, but those are still coming.

mudbud
06-22-2012, 03:05 PM
I am curious what the statement "The 2012-2013 Limited Entry Hunt Draw is currently being processed. The results will be available once the draw is completed", really means. I would think once the cards are data entered into the database you would just hit "go" and the draw would be completed in a few minutes???? What are they processing? "

lostindian
06-22-2012, 03:06 PM
I'm always checking the gov site I'm really hoping for some good luck this year, had nothing but really bad luck last year !

abbyfireguy
06-22-2012, 03:11 PM
I took on several large project today around the house that would keep me busy and forget the LEH waiting... Couldn't resist peaking on my union coffee break the wife is letting me have!!! LOL Nothing yet,,,come on ....

lovemywinchester
06-22-2012, 03:17 PM
I am curious what the statement "The 2012-2013 Limited Entry Hunt Draw is currently being processed. The results will be available once the draw is completed", really means. I would think once the cards are data entered into the database you would just hit "go" and the draw would be completed in a few minutes???? What are they processing? "

They have to process the cards which means a few things. First thing is they disqualify any cards that aren't in black ink. Second is they have to decipher what people wrote on the cards. Can you imagine trying to read the cards of some members here if they print as badly as they type. Then they have to enter all the info into the software. Then they hit GO!

swamper
06-22-2012, 03:17 PM
It's the governments way of slowly driving us crazy.

wsg33
06-22-2012, 03:37 PM
I think they should change the statement to "we aren't happy until you aren't happy" !

Gateholio
06-22-2012, 03:39 PM
What's the link to the status please?

Jeff88
06-22-2012, 03:40 PM
http://www.env.gov.bc.ca/fw/wildlife/hunting/resident/leh.html

walnutz
06-22-2012, 03:42 PM
U got a bite!! Likes its not saved on everyones favourite\most visited sites!!!

Shade Tree
06-22-2012, 03:54 PM
The computer reads all that info off of the cards, it's not entered manually, that would take months.....

billythekid
06-22-2012, 04:04 PM
they are making sure that the ones that get it every year get theirs first like my bud 12 years in a row for moose in reg 5

Whonnock Boy
06-22-2012, 04:14 PM
they are making sure that the ones that get it every year get theirs first like my bud 12 years in a row for moose in reg 5

Yeah right. Odds are astronomical that he would get the draw that many years in a row. I don't care what the odds are. I have said it before, and I will say it again, guys like your buddy are full of it, and are more than likely poaching. They just tell you that they got the draw again, and again, and again, never having to show proof to anybody. If he does get it this year, ask to see the authorization.

06-22-2012, 04:18 PM

That is only because the resyults arent out yet!
This has actually been quite a quiet start to the LEH. What we've only had 3-4 threads on it. Im impressed

Jelvis
06-22-2012, 04:36 PM
MU 6-9 Morice River to Morice Lake .. ANY BULL MOOSE .. MU 6-9 .. Mighty Fine
Jelshottestmoosepix

JIL_24/7
06-22-2012, 04:37 PM
Looks like it's another weekend of waiting........................................... .................................................. ..............................................

Glenny
06-22-2012, 04:39 PM

Red tape..........

jml11
06-22-2012, 04:44 PM
Yeah right. Odds are astronomical that he would get the draw that many years in a row. I don't care what the odds are. I have said it before, and I will say it again, guys like your buddy are full of it, and are more than likely poaching. They just tell you that they got the draw again, and again, and again, never having to show proof to anybody. If he does get it this year, ask to see the authorization.

While it does seem far fetched there are several moose hunts in Region 5 that are very underutilized and have less 1:1 odds every year, there is one last year that shows 0.0:1...so in theory it is possible if you target those hunts. However, usually there is a reason they are underutilized and doesn't mean the guy has been successfull harvesting.

Jelvis
06-22-2012, 04:50 PM
... MU 3-31 Any Bull Moose ... Cheeko

Fullcurled4point
06-22-2012, 04:54 PM
They have to process the cards which means a few things. First thing is they disqualify any cards that aren't in black ink. Second is they have to decipher what people wrote on the cards. Can you imagine trying to read the cards of some members here if they print as badly as they type. Then they have to enter all the info into the software. Then they hit GO!
lol i dont think disqualify anything in black....lol...well i hope for all the guys that did it in blue lmao

Glenny
06-22-2012, 04:55 PM
While it does seem far fetched there are several moose hunts in Region 5 that are very underutilized and have less 1:1 odds every year, there is one last year that shows 0.0:1...so in theory it is possible if you target those hunts. However, usually there is a reason they are underutilized and doesn't mean the guy has been successfull harvesting.

I think it's do do with the access. Can't just waltz into those areas.

JIL_24/7
06-22-2012, 04:59 PM
lol i dont think disqualify anything in black....lol...well i hope for all the guys that did it in blue lmao
I know. The first thing I did was open up the synopsis to see if it said only black ink because I know I used blue. Thought to myself, "Self you're not getting anything this year but the bottom of the garbage can", but there is nothing in the synopsis that states black ink must be used. That means my moose hunt could still happen......................................