PDA

View Full Version : Graffunder Lake - Road access?

stinney
06-22-2012, 02:29 AM
Hey I was planning to head up to Graffunder lake in a couple weeks. I have never been to the area and was wondering if anyone has been up there yet this year? Just curious for road conditions is all. I plan to access from Vavenby through Adams Lake FSR. I'm coming from the lower mainland. Just gonna do some scouting round for fall hunting trip in MU's 3-41 and/or 3-42. Any suggestions or input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

trebreklaw
06-22-2012, 07:18 PM
PM Dana.....He knows the area well...

SUAFOYT
06-22-2012, 07:24 PM
Hey I was planning to head up to Graffunder lake in a couple weeks. I have never been to the area and was wondering if anyone has been up there yet this year? Just curious for road conditions is all. I plan to access from Vavenby through Adams Lake FSR. I'm coming from the lower mainland. Just gonna do some scouting round for fall hunting trip in MU's 3-41 and/or 3-42. Any suggestions or input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Moose or deer and when. The roads are fine right now. Hotter than a pistol and with all the water now receding the bugs are getting real friendly.

stinney
06-25-2012, 08:53 AM
With crossed fingers going for LEH bull moose oct 1-14. If not successful it is GOS for spike fork moose and deer too. same dates.