PDA

View Full Version : Nucanoe

BCHoyt
06-07-2012, 08:12 PM
Just wondering if anyone has any experience with the nucanoe... Thinking bout getting one instead of a 12' aluminum as its much lighter to load and move around and takes up way less room to store in our garage..

Foxton Gundogs
06-08-2012, 04:03 AM
Just wondering if anyone has any experience with the nucanoe... Thinking bout getting one instead of a 12' aluminum as its much lighter to load and move around and takes up way less room to store in our garage..

PM Sent..........

Tanya
06-08-2012, 06:44 AM
Yes, I have one. I am very happy with it. I have a 10 footer, pretty plain-jane, it weighs about 60lbs. I have a kayak paddle which is longer than the standard as the "vessel" is 42" wide. You don't go fast, but you get there. So far I've fished out of it very comfortably. You can get little wheels that you pop in the stern so you can walk along behind you like a wagon. I'm pretty short, and I can get it easily into the back of the pickup myself. Quite stable too, which I like! PM me if you want to have a look at it.

T.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/TRV58/CharlielikesNucanoe.jpg

bearhunter338-06
06-08-2012, 06:50 AM
I'm thinking about it to. One of us should make up are minds before the other LOL

BCHoyt
06-08-2012, 07:25 AM
I went and looked at the 12' frontier model down at Capital Iron and it seems quite nice.. Would really like to try one out in the water before making the final decision..