PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY , the 'human hunt' is on !!

proguide66
06-05-2012, 09:49 AM
:mrgreen:..Just recieved a call from a good freind/customer. Seems 'someone' as been violating his job site and firing up equipment and doing mega grief/destruction 2 nights in a row !! He hasnt called the cops but called me first YIPPIIII!!!!:twisted:
So , this outta be good. Going to plant 8 cams.I'll put 50/50 on video and bursts of stills . Then when we got him clear as day , gift wrap it and hand it over to Global news for some good ol fashioned dinner time , province wide shaming to death !!!!...hehe...cant wait !
Wonder what kind of 'pattern' the prey has goin on ?? gonna skip a night? er going for 3 straight?? Wonder what his coat will be like? haha...shall keep all posted...:twisted:...sure would be fun to snare him.

srupp
06-05-2012, 09:56 AM
BE CAREFUL...oh ya HAVE FUN...

cheers
Steven

Ddog
06-05-2012, 09:58 AM
i can hardly wait for the results on this!!

Steeleco
06-05-2012, 10:00 AM
This is fine time to use said equipment and big a BIG hole, fill it in later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gateholio
06-05-2012, 10:02 AM
I can supply the tripwires and claymores...

proguide66
06-05-2012, 10:02 AM
hmm...it is kinda tempting to throw on some drk cloths , set up a stand and video as well..then launch the stalk and squish him on vid , would make for wayy better footage on the trail cams/Global news...and I think its legal to hunt humans after sundown isnt it??...wonder if I could use my bear tag?

WaderGator
06-05-2012, 10:06 AM
no bag limit on a$$holes :mrgreen:

SUAFOYT
06-05-2012, 10:07 AM
Oooh sounds like fun. If you can ID him it would be a hoot to place that "anonymous" call to see what the reaction is. Good hunting:twisted:

proguide66
06-05-2012, 10:14 AM
hmm....catch , strap to bobcat ,strip him down , paint with florescent job site paint , leave for morning sun/traffic to find??...damn , going to have to think about this for a bit.....not that often a chance of fun to this magnitude comes up ! dont wanna waste it.:?...could even stretch it out a bit if he's deffinitely patternable. Maybe leave a 15 pack of beer where he can find it to encourage his performance a bit and make it a 3 part mini series !!!:lol::lol:

hunter1947
06-05-2012, 10:15 AM
The hunt is on prey beware Steve will be there..

Blacktail 270
06-05-2012, 10:20 AM
Get the little shithead...

06-05-2012, 10:21 AM
My goodnss,,,
A Pro Guide / Trapper in Ninja and cameras?????? Goin after Human????
Yer gonna have to sew this one up when yer done PG!

shadow1982
06-05-2012, 10:22 AM
Sasquatch?... nah not smart enough.. or are they?

Happy hunting

06-05-2012, 10:32 AM
So is 35mm large enough to take down a Human? Or do you need Digital Motion ammo?
what would be considered a "Magnum" for this purpose,,, maybe you should go with one of them... We all know magnums are better

moosecamp
06-05-2012, 10:34 AM
hmm...it is kinda tempting to throw on some drk cloths , set up a stand and video as well..then launch the stalk and squish him on vid , would make for wayy better footage on the trail cams/Global news...and I think its legal to hunt humans after sundown isnt it??...wonder if I could use my bear tag?

A new reality T.V. show. Can't wait for the first episode.

yukon john
06-05-2012, 10:45 AM
Well now that I know I wont do it anymore

lovemywinchester
06-05-2012, 11:21 AM
Turn it all into crimestoppers first and maybe get paid for catching the bum. Then buy some beer. Then turn it over to Global and you can have a few pops while watching the news.

Stone Sheep Steve
06-05-2012, 11:57 AM
How do you know they're not on this website??

SSS

06-05-2012, 11:58 AM
How do you know they're not on this website??

SSS

There arent Ass hats like that on here!

gREEn7o0
06-05-2012, 12:01 PM
Make an extremely elaborate trap. Like in the game mouse trap. But at the end have it dump tar and feathers on him. Or maybe have something smoke him in the nads.

WaderGator
06-05-2012, 12:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rU7vDDm0H3w

dingdongdenny
06-05-2012, 12:40 PM
hmm....catch , strap to bobcat ,strip him down , paint with florescent job site paint , leave for morning sun/traffic to find??...damn , going to have to think about this for a bit.....not that often a chance of fun to this magnitude comes up ! dont wanna waste it.:?...could even stretch it out a bit if he's deffinitely patternable. Maybe leave a 15 pack of beer where he can find it to encourage his performance a bit and make it a 3 part mini series !!!:lol::lol:
I dont think your allowed to bait them though:-D, so maybe forget the beer.

rocksteady
06-05-2012, 12:42 PM
Guaranteed to be an epic thread on HBC.....

Proguides other threads, like Wolf Snaring are outstanding, so I can't see where this one would be any less intense or interesting...

NaStY
06-05-2012, 01:00 PM
EPIC.....

Cant wait for the pics and vids............

proguide66
06-05-2012, 01:38 PM
ok , en route..will video the site and make it a hunting vid for my channel,lmao...will vieo cam locations ect , previous 'sign' from our 'prey' and after it comes together i'll edit a vid with dramatic music,lmao!!!
Cams are all 'check' , off I go.
Actually , gotta think of how the prey will react with weather? its kinda shitty out...not going to expect much action first night ...of course its NEVER an easy 'kill' hunting anything up here !
Hmm.....spot light hanging with beer under it?? , would deffinitely kill the weather factor....hmm...then again , 'incidental catch' would probably come of that , and most DEFFINITELY someone from HBC !!

gutpile
06-05-2012, 01:39 PM
Ok what's this all about ?

Walkntalk
06-05-2012, 02:07 PM
If you do set up a ground blind, keep in mind that if you can see him doing the damage and a police dog is nearby, the cops WILL send a dog if they can. Safer than having people deal with a guy using tools to smash stuff up. I've actualy seen this happen before!

Also, and don't want to be the downer ... but ... now that you've posted this, you don't want this guy getting hurt by the materials, etc. around the site. All he'd need is this thread and a good lawyer to make your life miserable (even if there's no payout for him) over a bull-crap claim of a 'booby-trap'. Just thinkin, but it might be worthwhile taking video of the site with your freind so he can:
a) document the condition of the site / equipment before and after, AND
b) document how and why the site was the way it was when the doors were locked (ie. this pile of re-bar was stacked right here cause it's gettin' wired in right there tomorrow ... and this hole filled with water is here cause the fill delivery is 2 days late, etc.)

That might help your freind out if he wound up suing the @hole and / or help protect your freind if the @hole tried to sue him. Good luck!

WnT

06-05-2012, 02:11 PM
If you do set up a ground blind, keep in mind that if you can see him doing the damage and a police dog is nearby, the cops WILL send a dog if they can. Safer than having people deal with a guy using tools to smash stuff up. I've actualy seen this happen before!

Also, and don't want to be the downer ... but ... now that you've posted this, you don't want this guy getting hurt by the materials, etc. around the site. All he'd need is this thread and a good lawyer to make your life miserable (even if there's no payout for him) over a bull-crap claim of a 'booby-trap'. Just thinkin, but it might be worthwhile taking video of the site with your freind so he can:
b) document how and why the site was the way it was when the doors were locked (ie. this pile of re-bar was stacked right here cause it's gettin' wired in right there tomorrow ... and this hole filled with water is here cause the fill delivery is 2 days late, etc.)

That might help your freind out if he wound up suing the @hole and / or help protect your freind if the @hole tried to sue him. Good luck!

WnT

So yer sayin tree stand right?

2slow
06-05-2012, 03:43 PM
Tree stand and paintball guns

mwj
06-05-2012, 03:48 PM
steve, you should consider that the perp might be wearing a hoodie (i.e. hard to get a picture of his face) and place your cameras accordingly.

bccanadian
06-05-2012, 04:13 PM
Tree stand and paintball guns

Pepper balls

The Dude
06-05-2012, 04:33 PM
Next thread: "How I Lost 8 Trail Cams" :D

Jelvis
06-05-2012, 04:35 PM
Wouldn't that be something, you go back the next day and all your cameras are gone.
Doooooooooooooooooooooooooood

frenchbar
06-05-2012, 04:36 PM
that would be kinda funny allright...lol

proguide66
06-05-2012, 04:47 PM
haha...done deal. No , no 'booby traps' , not that stupid...( but close). As well , its obviously an adult ( will tell why after).. There isnt a chance of discovering the cams..not a !!! its too perfect , will post why later. I as well took video of everything to make the 'short comedy human hunting video' . This outta be good , but as well I think there will be the 'cringing' factor as the
perp' just might' be known to the builder....'maybe'...we'll see. Hope all goes as planned. Its deffinitely NOT a place for a kid to be , or a teenager.
Gave instructions to the guy on site on how to turn em on/off in the am and again at end of day until they come to site and its messed up !
fingy's crossed...:twisted:...what a great filler between 'seasons'...lol:mrgreen:..although lets face it , hunting humans is wayy too easy....:?

fowlweather
06-05-2012, 05:10 PM
How do you subscribe to thread? this is one to follow

proguide66
06-05-2012, 05:15 PM

WnT
Didnt see " calling the cops" mentioned anywhere...:razz::razz::lol:

showtime
06-05-2012, 05:26 PM
disgruntled employee? upset customer?

rubber blunt tipped arrows should remind them the rules about using other peoples equipment after hours.
or the old mercury switch under the seat wired to 10lbs of c4 should do it. either way can't wait to see how this turns out.

The Hermit
06-05-2012, 05:40 PM
Eyes wide open! You are a hoot and a half Steve! LOL

My wife and I are going to be in Whistler next weekend (Sun and Mon nights) Would love to buy you and Gate a beer!!

proguide66
06-05-2012, 06:20 PM
Eyes wide open! You are a hoot and a half Steve! LOL

My wife and I are going to be in Whistler next weekend (Sun and Mon nights) Would love to buy you and Gate a beer!!
Carefull of what ya wish for!!!!...lolol...you mean 'this' or next ?

Glenny
06-05-2012, 06:33 PM
Subscribed!

dropshot
06-05-2012, 06:56 PM
Man Tracker..... Ambush

nolimits
06-05-2012, 07:00 PM
no bag limit on a$$holes :mrgreen:

Indeed, there isn't one. Why I never thought along those lines??

Bow Walker
06-06-2012, 09:17 AM
This I gotta subscribe to. Can't miss out on the fun!

proguide66
06-06-2012, 10:31 AM
Update , well as I guessed I think the weather hampered our hunt. Our prey was probably glued to the tube building up some boredom to be unleashed shortly. Unless some sun comes out , I'm going to predict a weekend 'hit'....keepin the cams rollin ! lol

shadow1982
06-06-2012, 10:31 AM
So what happened? how many holes did you guys have to dig? Are they at taxi for a rug?

proguide66
06-06-2012, 10:34 AM
So what happened? how many holes did you guys have to dig? Are they at taxi for a rug?
Sadly the foundation is already poured,lmao

Barracuda
06-06-2012, 10:44 AM
or they are reading this post :lol:

proguide66
06-06-2012, 10:45 AM
or they are reading this post :lol:

haha...probably Gatehouse !

boxhitch
06-06-2012, 03:12 PM
Sadly the foundation is already poured,lmaoNew meaning to SSS
Shaft, slab, shut-up

Whonnock Boy
06-06-2012, 03:30 PM
If the slab was just poured, it might be a bit before they come again. I would imagine right after the wiring has been installed.

proguide66
06-06-2012, 03:44 PM
Funny , just realising that bears and humans prefer the same weather conditions for activity ! hmm...
The weather sucks ass bad up here , its real shity. Hampering both bear and human hunting.:evil:

Goliath
06-06-2012, 03:48 PM
This is really interesting.

So how many Earthlings are needing to be caught?

Earthlings don't usually have fun all alone. Any chance there's more?

Geo.338
06-06-2012, 03:56 PM
This is great . Can't wait to see the vids and pix .

hunter1947
06-06-2012, 04:15 PM
Update , well as I guessed I think the weather hampered our hunt. Our prey was probably glued to the tube building up some boredom to be unleashed shortly. Unless some sun comes out , I'm going to predict a weekend 'hit'....keepin the cams rollin ! lol

Steve If there are pretty blondes involved please get a hold of me and I will help you out free of charge I will lock them up in my man cave and hold them till the law showes up LOL :mrgreen:..

Whonnock Boy
06-06-2012, 04:40 PM
Funny , just realising that bears and humans prefer the same weather conditions for activity ! hmm...
The weather sucks ass bad up here , its real shity. Hampering both bear and human hunting.:evil:

I beg to differ. The poo rat next door seems to like rainy dark nights for pilfering. It stands to reason that the rain covers the noise, and people are less likely to see a thief doing his thing in this type of weather. I guess every thief is different though.

proguide66
06-06-2012, 04:43 PM
You sure you got room in there Wayne?? I heard there's been a few cougers gone missing since you moved to those parts !!! What are ya feedin them?
...hehe
Steve If there are pretty blondes involved please get a hold of me and I will help you out free of charge I will lock them up in my man cave and hold them till the law showes up LOL :mrgreen:..

The Dude
06-06-2012, 04:47 PM
I'm not going back there until you remove the cams. :-(

proguide66
06-06-2012, 04:56 PM
I'm not going back there until you remove the cams. :-(

unless I place beer..then you will be back ! HBC'rs are too easy,lolol

The Dude
06-06-2012, 05:08 PM
Then I'll wear my samsquanch outfit with a pink tutu to throw you off the scent :D
Someone else will get the blame. :mrgreen:

Bow Walker
06-06-2012, 05:11 PM
Then I'll wear my samsquanch outfit with a pink tutu to throw you off the scent :D
Someone else will get the blame. :mrgreen:

Yeah - Gatehouse............:)

Gateholio
06-06-2012, 05:38 PM
Nice weather = beer drinking = poor judgement = late night construction site hijinks! :)

proguide66
06-07-2012, 06:47 PM
Still no sign , shitty weather. Weekends comin though !

anglo-saxon
06-07-2012, 06:49 PM
I can supply the tripwires and claymores...

Oh, really? Do tell!

proguide66
06-07-2012, 07:26 PM
Still no sign , shitty weather. Weekends comin though !
MISS POST !

We have clear shots/video of a truck/plates and a dude walking around.....but didnt hit the goods..maybe we left our scent?...heeee'll beee baaaack.:twisted:...now our human hunting video has some footage !!:mrgreen:

Whonnock Boy
06-07-2012, 07:40 PM
MISS POST !

We have clear shots/video of a truck/plates and a dude walking around.....but didnt hit the goods..maybe we left our scent?...heeee'll beee baaaack.:twisted:...now our human hunting video has some footage !!:mrgreen:

Right on!! He is probably going to be scoping it out every so often waiting for the big score.

Goliath
06-07-2012, 10:37 PM
MISS POST !

The earthling was just casing it out. Hopefully your bait is tasty, irresistible. But be careful, even a stupid earthling can get spooked.

Best to use a long fluorocarbon leader with a slip float.

PointMan
06-08-2012, 08:17 AM
Finally, something worth reading at work!

Barracuda
06-08-2012, 08:51 AM
yup he is giveing it a good once over and figureing out who and what he needs before he commits the big dirty with his shitrat cohorts

sawmill
06-08-2012, 09:10 AM
You sure you got room in there Wayne?? I heard there's been a few cougers gone missing since you moved to those parts !!! What are ya feedin them?
...hehe

What else........hunter sausage.

showtime
06-08-2012, 04:32 PM
Zing!!!!!!

Moose63
06-08-2012, 05:02 PM
I'm cheering for ya Pro-Guide!

ruger#1
06-09-2012, 08:13 AM
Aw you guys. I just stopped in there to take a crap. It felt like some one was watching. So I left. Sure glad Steve didn't see my hairy AZZ. It might of turned him on.

proguide66
06-09-2012, 10:07 AM
Aw you guys. I just stopped in there to take a crap. It felt like some one was watching. So I left. Sure glad Steve didn't see my hairy AZZ. It might of turned him on.
We'll get the pics up asap and do a poll on yer azz,lmao...you know that guy who stripped on that dudes game cam by any chance?,*****

ruger#1
06-09-2012, 11:43 AM
Ha Ha Thanks Steve. Maybe I will enter the Pagent .

proguide66
06-11-2012, 05:57 PM
damn , it was a dry weekend! no prey action....hmm...must be Gatehouse.

Moose63
06-11-2012, 06:39 PM
damn , it was a dry weekend! no prey action....hmm...must be Gatehouse.

Could be an HBCer? (only a guest HBCer of course)

proguide66
06-11-2012, 07:42 PM
Could be an HBCer? (only a guest HBCer of course)
Be kinda creepy wouldnt it? tere's a lot of const. sites up here...maybe this thread saved some goods? lmao

NaStY
06-11-2012, 07:59 PM
Im betting tonight is the night.

Whonnock Boy
06-11-2012, 08:10 PM
Im betting tonight is the night.

How much??? :-D I doubt it. They have hit it twice, and now they are letting it simmer. They are going to wait a bit to let things cool down a bit. Then, when you think you have seen the last of them, they will hit it. Probably close, or on the July long weekend. That is what I would put my money on. :wink:

Big Lew
06-11-2012, 08:59 PM
How much??? :-D I doubt it. They have hit it twice, and now they are letting it simmer. They are going to wait a bit to let things cool down a bit. Then, when you think you have seen the last of them, they will hit it. Probably close, or on the July long weekend. That is what I would put my money on. :wink:

Not a betting man, but if I were, I'd bet with you "Whonnock Boy"....It's very often break-in thieves wait long enough for the Insurance to give the okay to the victim to buy new stuff so they can break in again and steal it.

ianwuzhere
06-11-2012, 09:07 PM
youtube this stuff fo sho..
im guessin whoever it is will most likely be a weekend party/drinking fun thing for them...
need some zombie survival suits- kinda like guillie suits for nite time in the tree stands..

ruger#1
06-16-2012, 07:30 PM
Hello Steve, Anything new. I hope youre not doing jail time.

dingdongdenny
06-27-2012, 11:55 AM
well did you get them?

finngun
06-27-2012, 02:26 PM
tar and feathers good combo:smile::smile:

Whonnock Boy
07-01-2012, 11:14 PM
We will soon know if my long weekend prediction comes true. They are probably sniffin' around as I type.

Jagermeister
07-02-2012, 12:02 AM
Brings to mind a story I heard about 10 or so years ago. Happened in the Quesnel area. Fellow was looking after his neighbours place while said neighbour was away. Long comes some dude and breaks into the place. The fellow catches the perp in the act, hogs ties him up and loads him into the crummie middle of the night. Heads out to where he is doing some FSR work with an excavator out Nazko way. All the while, the perp is yapping his trap about what he is gonna do once he is loose. Fellow doesn't say a word until he gets to where the excavator is parked. Fires it up and tell the perp he is going to bury him alive. No one will know where to look for his sorry ass. Perp is a skeptic. Fellow digs a hole and marches the perp into the hole and lays him down on the ground all trussed up like a pig at a BBQ. Fellow gets back into the machine and grabs a bucket of dirt and starts back filling the hole. The perp starts hollering and screaming, wets his pants first, then craps himself and second bucket hits the ditch near where he laying. Third bucket is scooped and the fellow stops the machine just short of dumping it on the perp. Gets off the machine and the perp is now begging for his life. Says he will never commit another crime as long as he lives. Fellow decides to let the perp go, but he will have to make his way back to Quesnel on his own. Fellow tells the low-life he is not letting no shitty-assed pant crapping low-life into his crummie and if he ever catches the perp breaking the law again, he will finish the job next time.
End of story, at least what I heard.

1/2 slam
07-02-2012, 03:11 PM
Brings to mind a story I heard about 10 or so years ago. Happened in the Quesnel area. Fellow was looking after his neighbours place while said neighbour was away. Long comes some dude and breaks into the place. The fellow catches the perp in the act, hogs ties him up and loads him into the crummie middle of the night. Heads out to where he is doing some FSR work with an excavator out Nazko way. All the while, the perp is yapping his trap about what he is gonna do once he is loose. Fellow doesn't say a word until he gets to where the excavator is parked. Fires it up and tell the perp he is going to bury him alive. No one will know where to look for his sorry ass. Perp is a skeptic. Fellow digs a hole and marches the perp into the hole and lays him down on the ground all trussed up like a pig at a BBQ. Fellow gets back into the machine and grabs a bucket of dirt and starts back filling the hole. The perp starts hollering and screaming, wets his pants first, then craps himself and second bucket hits the ditch near where he laying. Third bucket is scooped and the fellow stops the machine just short of dumping it on the perp. Gets off the machine and the perp is now begging for his life. Says he will never commit another crime as long as he lives. Fellow decides to let the perp go, but he will have to make his way back to Quesnel on his own. Fellow tells the low-life he is not letting no shitty-assed pant crapping low-life into his crummie and if he ever catches the perp breaking the law again, he will finish the job next time.

If true that is awesome

BimmerBob
07-02-2012, 08:24 PM

Love it! Hope it is true and often repeated...

Elkhound
07-03-2012, 02:50 PM
well? Long weekend over....any news?

proguide66
07-03-2012, 07:08 PM
NUTHIN!...spooked off? take the cams and shit will happen right? lol...all quiet thus far!

NaStY
07-03-2012, 08:02 PM
I would say either tipped off or lazy.

bigshooter
07-03-2012, 08:02 PM
You can come hunt on my yard. I think it's the crack head rut, lots of activity. No bag limit. What camera do you use? Does it have lights or flash at night? What keeps the thieves from seeing it?