PDA

View Full Version : A buck hunting a hunter?

WoodOx
11-05-2006, 02:55 PM
Clearly, this buck wasnt having anything to do with being arrowed :lol: :lol:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qpryxOMGJKU&mode=related&search (http://youtube.com/watch?v=qpryxOMGJKU&mode=related&search)=

You might have to copy/paste the link

NightOwl74
11-05-2006, 03:14 PM
Haha. I laugh every time I see that. What a pussy. That buck deserves to live after that though. I woulda taken that buck ouuuuuuut. I woulda dove at its neck and bear hugged the ******* to the ground. That guy just gave up and took a flurry of hooves lmao. Whooooohooooooo! post another one of thos babies. LLLLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOO:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NightOwl74
11-05-2006, 03:18 PM
one word..............................OWNED!lMAO

Mini_Me
11-05-2006, 03:45 PM
I saw that one spike tv once. I would of tried to stab it with an arrow or someting.

ratherbefishin
11-05-2006, 04:04 PM
A couple of bucks were having at it the other morning-I went down to investigate the ruckus-they were grunting,lunging, trying to stick the other guy with their antlers,chasing each other.I didn't want to get too close-and for good reason-I was afraid one of them might decide to have a go at me.

Caveman
11-05-2006, 05:46 PM
I remember seeing it on Spike as well and I remember them calling it an Elk. Give the deer credit for kicking the dumb ass' butt

browningboy
11-05-2006, 06:01 PM
I think hes lucky his pants didn't rip off, that buck would have made some sweet yankee love.:lol:

Nimrod
11-05-2006, 07:09 PM
That guys lucky the buck didn't decide to gore him with his antlers.
even as it is flailing hooves could cut you open big time.
LMAO good luck getting a bear hug on that.

NightOwl74
11-06-2006, 02:53 AM
I been watchin UFC. Woulda owned em8)

huntwriter
11-06-2006, 06:04 AM
This video clip is around for a long time.
The buck is a domesticated animal living on a game farm. They wanted to make a commerical for buck in rut scent. For this they sprayed some buck scent on to the guy. Then they bring in the tame buck and it went out of hand. A wild buck never would approach a human like that in an area where they are hunted. ;)

Needless to say the commerical project turned sour but the story has it that the lure company made more money with selling the rights of this staged accident then with selling deer lures.

The lesson to be learned here is don't spray youself with buck in rut scent and then approach a tame livestock buck in a deer farm enclosure. :D

kootenayelkslayer
11-06-2006, 02:08 PM
What's with his wife just calmly filming the whole attack. She didn't even flinch, or shake the camera.

NightOwl74
11-06-2006, 05:16 PM
Friggin wives

Jagermeister
11-06-2006, 05:25 PM
Don't blame the wife, he kept hollaring to her to keep the camera rolling. She was going to go to his aid. The guy was taking some serious smacks though, my wife can attest to that. She took a couple from a red Deer doe that her uncle had raised, I didn't have the camera rolling. It happened so quickly even if I had the camera going I probably (prolly) would have missed it.

huntwriter
11-06-2006, 06:26 PM
What's with his wife just calmly filming the whole attack. She didn't even flinch, or shake the camera.

She knew what could happen and they wanted it that way to advertise their buck lure, "...it's so good the bucks come running to you" type of thing. Well, he got a little more than he wanted but it kept everybody talking for years and that is good advertising too.;)

Murder
11-06-2006, 06:57 PM
What dumb shit puts buck attractant all over themselves and snuggles up to a buck?

A dumb shit who almost got raped by that buck....seen it before, funny as hell.