PDA

View Full Version : a good day in my household

Bowzone_Mikey
05-30-2012, 08:59 PM
Found out I got some time off .... registered myself and my Daughter for the R-100 in Kelowna .... Mailed off mine and my daughters Registration for Nationals at Silverstar today .... Looking forward to the next few months .....

My father in law lives 5 mins away from the Heartland ranch .... gonna stay there for the R-100 and probally Nationals too

Woot!!!

My thoughts on the Elite Answer are forthcoming ..... Wow is that is a sweet bow ...

scoutlt1
05-30-2012, 09:02 PM
Where is that "like" button??? I have to say of all the things that impresses me the most about HBC is the parents that involve their kids in the activities that we love.

Thanks and have a great time!!!!

nolimits
05-30-2012, 09:54 PM
Where is that "like" button??? I have to say of all the things that impresses me the most about HBC is the parents that involve their kids in the activities that we love.

Thanks and have a great time!!!!

What??? There is no "like" button here?? :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Bow Walker
05-30-2012, 10:07 PM
Congrats Mikey - both of you will have a hoot.

nolimits - you "like" HBC every time you log on. I've been liking it for over 7 years now.

Ike
05-31-2012, 12:05 AM
That's awesome Mike, glad you can make it happen.
I am unfortunately going the other way; missed Quesnel due to a pinched nerve, and will miss 100 Mile this weekend, PG and Provincials and R-100 due to work...my daughter who has two shoots under her belt was going to come to most of them and she is pretty bummed. Still waiting to see how I get screwed out of Nationals.

Make it happen if you can folks.
Cheers

Bowzone_Mikey
05-31-2012, 10:22 AM
For the PG shoot I havent heard if I get the weekend off yet ... I may still have some negotiating to do with a co-worker and do a mutual ... shoot all day and work all nite ... just like I did last year ... My daughter spends that weekend however at a fishing derby with her grandparents.

BowSitter
06-01-2012, 05:05 PM
Well done Mikey, will see you at the Nationals and Provincials too if you are going to them as well.

StoneChaser
06-01-2012, 05:38 PM
Awesome, I've got myself and my two boys (7 and 9) signed up for the R100 as well.

They're looking forward to PG this next weekend (I'm not sure I've got enough arrows for their first outdoor shoot...last winter's indoor shoots were quite forgiving).

Bowzone_Mikey
06-02-2012, 12:08 AM
pg shoot is the 16th weekend..... in 2 weeks.... you got lots o time yet

oldtimer
06-02-2012, 08:34 AM
See you in PG Mikey. also the Provincials and the Nationals. Oh yea Vanderhoof too! Staying at Wayne Lougheeds place for the Provincials and the Swan Lake RV resort for the Nationals.. Hoping to get some Golfing in as well. See you all there....
opting out of the senior games this year as not much desire to go to LaLa Land and Flat Field 3D with marked yardage doesn't rock my boat..............Mike