PDA

View Full Version : who wants to hunt a bear on monday

russm
05-24-2012, 05:32 PM
I was wondering if anybody might be interested in heading up to squamish to find a bear or 2 on monday,itd be my first so if someonee with some experience was interested thatd be great or another noob,dosnt really matter to me my 2 partners are impossible to get out for whatever reason and my dads out of town working,solo trips are getting expensive and lame.let me know if anyone is up for it,I'd probably leave early afternoon from surrey after the cable guy finishes up at my place.

91Jason91
05-24-2012, 05:53 PM
How long you going for?

russm
05-24-2012, 06:12 PM
Just a day trip,nothing too serious

fearnodeer
05-24-2012, 07:23 PM
Love to but no time.

anglo-saxon
05-24-2012, 08:21 PM
Just a day trip,nothing too serious

Oh, sure. That's what they all say. Next thing you know they're talking "marriage"!

nolimits
05-24-2012, 08:26 PM
Would you consider going on weekend up that way?

-SEAN
05-24-2012, 08:36 PM
If you wanna go Saturday, Ill be going solo and always looking for people. Shoot me a PM if you wanna.

russm
05-24-2012, 08:42 PM
Can't do the weekend thought I'd be nice and take the woman away for a couple days....

-SEAN
05-24-2012, 08:53 PM
Haha mine works weekends, its great in hunting season.

russm
05-24-2012, 09:03 PM
Mine brought me to vegas for my birthday I should probably do a little something haha,she says shed be willing to come with but I dunno what shed be thinking once somethings on the ground,I don't want her to think I'm some sort of ghoul or something,anyways,since its looking like another solo run where would you guys advise someone to go up there?I was up 2 weeks ago but didn't have much clue where to start since I'm not very familiar with the squamish area,I tried the road right at the base of the chief but there was logging going on everywhere,then I headed up squamish valley but wasn't sure where the indian land ended :s

nolimits
05-24-2012, 09:05 PM
Can't do the weekend thought I'd be nice and take the woman away for a couple days....

Hey, I totally understand. You have to keep your better half happy.

nolimits
05-24-2012, 09:07 PM
Mine brought me to vegas for my birthday I should probably do a little something haha,she says shed be willing to come with but I dunno what shed be thinking once somethings on the ground,I don't want her to think I'm some sort of ghoul or something,anyways,since its looking like another solo run where would you guys advise someone to go up there?I was up 2 weeks ago but didn't have much clue where to start since I'm not very familiar with the squamish area,I tried the road right at the base of the chief but there was logging going on everywhere,then I headed up squamish valley but wasn't sure where the indian land ended :s

I think that you are off the Indian land long before you hit the gravel road.