PDA

View Full Version : Buying volume/cases of shells....do you have a source?

Andrewh
05-22-2012, 05:10 PM
I know that I have a little time to wait before the ducks start flying again but I might as well start looking into things before the last minute. Do any of you guys buy your shells in large quantities? I am wanting to purchases cases prior to the season to save a few bucks.

Let me know if you know of any places that give discounts for volume.

thanks,
Andrew

Nathaniel Poe
05-22-2012, 05:14 PM
Pretty sure I saw steel shot by the case at Cabelas in Edmonton. Prolly too far for you to travel! LOL!! I'd go down to your local store and ask them if they will cut you a deal if you buy a couple of cases. They prolly will.

Sako 75
05-22-2012, 08:08 PM
Try Stillwater Sporting Goods in Ladner and ask for Brian. I buy shotgun shells from him by pallet load......LOL

Ian F.
05-22-2012, 08:21 PM
Try Stillwater Sporting Goods in Ladner and ask for Brian. I buy shotgun shells from him by pallet load......LOL Pretty sure Brian knocks off a buck a box when you buy a case, and will order in for you, but you are at the mercy of the distributors/manufacturers for timing..

warnniklz
05-22-2012, 08:46 PM
I just buy them a box at a time as I need them.

f350ps
05-22-2012, 10:04 PM
Reliable Gun always has good deals just before the season starts and they're site sponsers! Otter Co-op in Langley is another spot. K

05-29-2012, 09:20 PM
Talk to the guys at Reliable, John or Shane. Put together an order and they will help you out. Plus they don't charge nearly as much as the other places when your buying by the box.