PDA

View Full Version : summer is here

pale rider
05-21-2012, 06:01 AM
i live in england were hunting with a bow is not legal,so i want to book my first turky hunt soon and spend a vacation out in the widerness,now were can a book such a thing,do i need tags licence.

Bow Walker
05-21-2012, 09:10 AM
You'll need everything - species tags, hunting license, guide, etc. You'll have to check with the ministry of environment for the specifics of how to get all the necessary paper work - or find an outfitter in the area you want to hunt in and maybe they can do the leg work for you.

Going to be an expensive turkey - but it's never about the expense, it's all about the adventure.

pale rider
05-25-2012, 04:29 AM
You'll need everything - species tags, hunting license, guide, etc. You'll have to check with the ministry of environment for the specifics of how to get all the necessary paper work - or find an outfitter in the area you want to hunt in and maybe they can do the leg work for you.

Going to be an expensive turkey - but it's never about the expense, it's all about the adventure.

found a us web site $700 us for five nights in a log cabin and one turky tag sounds good to me,or is that a lot to pay.concidering ive got flights to pay for and spends.

Bow Walker
05-25-2012, 08:27 AM
Actually that sounds pretty good - given the current exchange rate.

What part of the country is this in?

pale rider
05-26-2012, 05:48 AM
it is in illinos if ive spelt it right,it sounds a good place,i was hopeing for a trip out on my own,but all the hunting trips ive found are guided