PDA

View Full Version : Bcgamebirds goes black?

bcgamebirds
05-18-2012, 08:25 AM
We welcomed into our home this week are new female black lab pup "TEXAS". She is out of NFC AFC MAXX'S SURPRISE (BLK) x RHR BABY BARRACUDA (CHLT). Baby Barracuda is out of FC AFC CFC CAFC Barracuda Blue MH and HRCH Drakes Creek Delightful Lulu. Maxx's Surprise is out of 2xNAFC 2xCNAFC FC Ebonstar Lean Mac and FC AFC CNFC CAFC Chena River No Surprise.

She is a little fire cracker taking on our 5 month old GWP that is 30lbs bigger, pretty funny to watch.

So why did I go black when I run only chocolates. The answer is she does carry the chlt gene and if she proves herself she will become a important part of our breeding program. We feel that by looking for the best genetics out there that we may is some small way help improve and give back to the dogs that give us so much with out asking for anything back.

Will post pic if someone tells me how.

Foxton Gundogs
05-18-2012, 08:34 AM
Congrats on the new pup, gotta love the puppy time way to short tho. I usually up load my pix to photo bucket, click on "edit" then smart fix them, resize to about 350 (on the smallest size click on replace origonal. Yo will then see the pic as it will look right click onn it click copy then go to ypr post (open in a difrent window) right click where you want the pic click on paste and that should do it. Good luck with the pup AND the pix.

xfactor
05-18-2012, 11:38 AM
Congrats...now get on with the pictures!!!

kinderdoggin
05-18-2012, 09:46 PM
Congratulations! Can't wait to see pics. We have two chocolate factored blacks with similar pedigrees to your pup- bought the male first and like him so much that we went back and got a female from the repeat breeding. Here's to much fun and happiness with Texas in the years to come! :)

pnbrock
05-19-2012, 07:38 AM
Let's see some pics u computer illiterate fool!!!

Kasomor
05-19-2012, 06:54 PM
How to post pictures....

Just send me the pictures you want to post. I'll do it for you cause I don't know how to explain it....

No worries, my computer is already tainted with black dog pictures.... :mrgreen:

kasomor@shaw.ca

Kasomor
05-20-2012, 04:12 PM
We welcomed into our home this week are new female black lab pup "TEXAS". She is out of NFC AFC MAXX'S SURPRISE (BLK) x RHR BABY BARRACUDA (CHLT). Baby Barracuda is out of FC AFC CFC CAFC Barracuda Blue MH and HRCH Drakes Creek Delightful Lulu. Maxx's Surprise is out of 2xNAFC 2xCNAFC FC Ebonstar Lean Mac and FC AFC CNFC CAFC Chena River No Surprise.

She is a little fire cracker taking on our 5 month old GWP that is 30lbs bigger, pretty funny to watch.

So why did I go black when I run only chocolates. The answer is she does carry the chlt gene and if she proves herself she will become a important part of our breeding program. We feel that by looking for the best genetics out there that we may is some small way help improve and give back to the dogs that give us so much with out asking for anything back.

Will post pic if someone tells me how.

Texas

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t79/kasomor/Texaspup.jpg

kinderdoggin
05-20-2012, 04:40 PM
Oh, too cute! And she's already perfect the 'who, me?' look! lol

Trailmaster
05-20-2012, 06:32 PM
Very cute pup, can't wait till I get another:)