PDA

View Full Version : Pg pepperoni bear down tonight

300wsmXboltKiller
05-16-2012, 10:15 PM
Called up my little nephew tonight and asked him if he would like to go on a little bear hunt he says sure aslong as i can have the ribs he luvs ribs this kid hahahahah

Anyway we went for little drive on salmon fsr. This is his first hunt no camera :( i was disapointed no field pics anyway spotted a little 5 footer about 500 yards away asked nephew if he can see the bear. He says yes so i glassed it noticed it was shooter no cubs asked him if he was ready to go get his ribs he smiled and was outta the truck before me my nephew doesnt have his core so i was shooter wind was perfect anyway we got to 200 yrds and my nephew asked if we were gunna shoot it i said we are but lets get closer .Closer he say with kinda scared look im comfortable at 200 on any bear but wanted his experience to be good adrenaline stock i said lets walk this way behind the trees and we will come out a bit closer kk long story short he get to tree line and my nephew sticks his head out to see if bear is there he jumps beack 10 feet and whispers hes there hes there really close he says i laughed and peeked out 30 yrds iasked him if he was ready he says yes 1 shot through heart bear expired 30 feet from were he was shot hi fives all around my nephew says it was best night of his life way better than playing video games with his friends he now wants to get core pal another one coming to the good team :)

http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/data/500/thumbs/black_bear_002_480x640_.jpg (http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/showphoto.php?photo=27126&title=black-bear-002-480x640-&cat=500)

The Dawg
05-16-2012, 10:21 PM
Congrats!!!! There were a lot lately around there....one that size was right around the 20km mark.

300wsmXboltKiller
05-16-2012, 10:31 PM
Congrats!!!! There were a lot lately around there....one that size was right around the 20km mark.

ya thats him ive seen him 4 times and passed on about 30 bears this spring but thought id take him for nephews experience and the wife bought pepperoni at save on i just about choked lol but im heading grizz hunting this weekend and back to oil rigs after so basically last spring blackie hunt unless i see booner on grizz hunt

hunter1947
05-17-2012, 02:41 AM
Good going on getter it done ,congrats ..

5 spike
05-17-2012, 05:38 AM
Congrats on your bear.

Litzodd6
05-17-2012, 05:45 AM
Congrats! Nice bear , I'm heading out this weekend looking for my 2nd can't wait!

matt420
05-17-2012, 11:31 AM
nice lookin bear, congrats!!