PDA

View Full Version : It's your hunting future..........

CRS
05-12-2012, 09:49 AM
PLEASE SET ASIDE 2HRS, TUESDAY NIGHT!

Date: Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Time: 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Place: Coquitlam City Hall, Council Chambers, 3000 Guildford Way

If you value your hunting heritage NOT being taken away, please consider attending! Once the ball starts rolling, it will be harder to stop.
There are a number of people already speaking and you are welcome to if you like, but it would be a VERY profound statement if at the end of pmj's speach, when he tells the council he'd like to thank all his friends for their support, we ALL stand up.
Leave the "Redneck" tuxedo at home but come and show that we as a hunting community ARE united, and respectful.

"It is our united stand that will keep us from a divided conquer"

Chris

CRS
05-14-2012, 11:35 AM
Keeping it on your minds.....

one-shot-wonder
05-14-2012, 12:17 PM
Am I missing somehing.....what is being presented?

NaStY
05-14-2012, 01:31 PM
Yes more info would be great.........

CRS
05-14-2012, 01:50 PM
http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?81490-Coquitlam-(No)-Discharge-Bylaw-May-15-Public-Input-Session

Sorry, you'll find the bulk of the info here.

fudge
05-14-2012, 02:04 PM
i will be there, I odnt know any of yo ubut it will be nice to meet and band toghter for a purpose

CRS
05-14-2012, 02:08 PM
Spread the word. If we lose it we'll never get it back. #'s matter!

bccanadian
05-14-2012, 09:11 PM
Bump this to the top.

Scuba_Dave
05-14-2012, 09:38 PM
Bump!....Wish I could be there! Not coming to the mainland until Friday, couldnt get out of work. I got a few responses from the council members that I emailed, seems like only a few are on our side. With that said, good luck boys and girls! I dont think they were expecting this amount of resistance =)

CRS
05-14-2012, 09:53 PM
Bump!....Wish I could be there! Not coming to the mainland until Friday, couldnt get out of work. I got a few responses from the council members that I emailed, seems like only a few are on our side. With that said, good luck boys and girls! I dont think they were expecting this amount of resistance =)

I prefer to call it "education"!! It could be said that I have some rather senior "connections" in the media. The station of said connection interviewed Selena Sunday. When my connection heard that only 1 side of the story was reported he informed the other news directors that there are 2 sides to the story. He's working on asigning a reporter to cover the meeting. I also have been contacting other reporters via Twitter and have 2 of them interested to hear what the "outdoorsman" have to say..... Feels like game 7. At MINIMUM I hope we can get it to OT!