PDA

View Full Version : Ladner Marsh Cleanup

Marsh Hawk
05-02-2012, 10:26 PM
We are going to need a bunch more people committing to helping out with the cleanup or Fowl won't be making his famous chili. I'd rather eat chilli than Hotdogs. So who else can come out and lend a hand? See the sticky at the top for details. Hope to see you there

lip_ripper00
05-02-2012, 10:32 PM
http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?80975-Ladner-Marsh-Cleanup-May-12-2012

We are going to need a bunch more people committing to helping out with the cleanup or Fowl won't be making his famous chili. I'd rather eat chilli than Hotdogs. So who else can come out and lend a hand? See the sticky at the top for details. Hope to see you there

sae
05-03-2012, 07:04 PM
come on guys alot of you use this marsh , my boat will be there pm me if you need a boat ride , fuel is free and the chilli is good , and you can suckhole the local co's for a freebee when you hunt a little late

CRS
05-03-2012, 08:30 PM
Guys, I can't make this one, BUT....I'd be willing to let someone take my 10' punt (rides on top of my utility trailer), so you could pull my boat around as a "trailer" behind yours to collect trash and use the trailer to haul crap to the dump. PM if someone is interested in this.
Chris