Ryan Olson
04-29-2012, 02:32 PM
http://www.deer-pictures.com/

Island Idiots
04-29-2012, 02:56 PM
Thanks Ryan. I bookmarked it. :-D

huntwriter
04-29-2012, 04:12 PM
Thanks for posting that link. Found a couple of pictures that are the copyright property of my wife and that they had no permission to post on their website. Some of the other images look familiar to me from photographers I know. I'll write them an email with a link to website to let them know that some images I've seen might be theirs. I can see that the website owner is going to pay quite a bit of money in the near future, hopefully a copyright infringement law suits or two coming his way too. ;)

NaStY
04-29-2012, 08:08 PM
Geese huntwriter tell us how you really feel. So what if a site is trying to educate others.

Were you beaten as a child?

proguide66
04-29-2012, 08:10 PM
NO blacktail on the damned menue...GONG!

huntwriter
04-29-2012, 08:17 PM
Geese huntwriter tell us how you really feel. So what if a site is trying to educate others.

There's no education on that website but, as it turns out, a lot of stolen pictures from hard working photographers. I don't like thieves that generate income with stolen property. ;)

The Dawg
04-29-2012, 08:17 PM
Thanks for posting that link. Found a couple of pictures that are the copyright property of my wife and that they had no permission to post on their website. Some of the other images look familiar to me from photographers I know. I'll write them an email with a link to website to let them know that some images I've seen might be theirs. I can see that the website owner is going to pay quite a bit of money in the near future, hopefully a copyright infringement law suits or two coming his way too. ;)

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSa1v6IshCm0W1mJZmZ90DCUXQxlz8E7 Sj1Dn7RrHMpTyGg2Ko-u4u7RE2_tQ

The Dawg
04-29-2012, 08:20 PM
There's no education on that website but, as it turns out, a lot of stolen pictures from hard working photographers. I don't like thieves that generate income with stolen property. ;)

http://www.deer-pictures.com/mule_deer.html

There are 2 major subspecies: the Mule Deer, with
tail white above, tipped with black; and the Black-tailed Deer, with tail black
or brown above.

The Cervidae Family includes deer and their allies,
including moose, elk, and caribou. Member of this family occupy a wide range of
habitats, from arctic tundras to tropical forests, and can be found over most of
the world. All have slender legs. Most are brown or gray in color, with white
spots characterizing the young, and in a few species, the adults. In all but one
genus of cervids, at least the males have antlers.

I learned from that.

Moose Guide
04-29-2012, 09:42 PM

I recognized some of the mulie pictures as I have them in magazines