PDA

View Full Version : My hunt last night

DropTines
10-31-2006, 07:35 AM
Well after school my dad picked me up with my rifle, licence, tags, and boots, and we picked up my uncle and decided we'd head up to where a good size buck was seen 2 days in a row in the same spot, we see doe after doe, and then we started to come down the mountain and take a side road going into a block, with only about 10 minutes shooting light, then I spot a deer, broadside in the cut, we get out and its a buck, about 175 yds away, my uncle declares its a 3 point so I jump back in the truck and hes still on it, he then says he sees a fourth point on the left antler so I get back out, I still canot tell, so I let the buck walk, I walk up the road following my uncle tryin to find a better angle and the bucks a doe walked out from behind some spruce trees and the the buck, trailing right behind the doe, nose to arse the hole way walks by, all in all a good afternoon hunt, pretty soon I will be taking any four I see for my first buck and then in the 3rd week of November heading up Rock Creek!
________
BMW R47 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/BMW_R47)

30-06
10-31-2006, 06:34 PM
decent hutn there eh Joner