PDA

View Full Version : any harvested in pemberton ?

gary mok
10-31-2006, 01:37 AM
Hi I am wondering if anyone got their tag filled in pemberton ? I am going there this Sunday and Monday,any info would be appreciated,thanks alot!!!

Byson
10-31-2006, 09:07 PM
my friend got one there last weekend i passed up a spike top there is plenty of deer up there

TravisC
10-31-2006, 09:54 PM
i will be going to pemberton on the long weekend but you can bet i will not be on the roads or up the mackenzie basin just nuts with people. ive always saved my last tag for there some nice deer but i take anything that fills my freezer. good luck, the rutherford or up the birkenhead ...Owl Cr. FSR. could be good if the snows down low. my pic is of a pemberton buck i got in 2004.

Gateholio
10-31-2006, 10:12 PM
Anyone who hunts in the Pemberton area this year be sure to fill out a deer survey!!

It's stickied to the top of this forum!:lol:

PS, No snow so I haven't seen alot of deer down low, but wiht th erut approaching I am sure things will heat up.

gary mok
10-31-2006, 11:59 PM
Thank you for all of your info.

Bruinhunter
11-01-2006, 11:19 AM
I hunted in Pemberton Meadow 3 times this fall. I didn't see any buck, except a doe. There were a lot of pressure and plenty of logging trucks.
Hope U lucky! If you get a buck, let us know.:lol:

gary mok
11-02-2006, 10:18 PM
I hunted in Pemberton Meadow 3 times this fall. I didn't see any buck, except a doe. There were a lot of pressure and plenty of logging trucks.
Hope U lucky! If you get a buck, let us know.:lol:really no bucks for 3 times out, let me break the curse.:evil: