PDA

View Full Version : Info on Mclean lake BC needed..

Cmdrtron
04-25-2012, 10:26 PM
Hi i'm looking at a possible hunting trip to the Mclean lake area of BC near Cashe creak. I've never been up there and don't know if it's a good spot or not but more importantly I'm looking to find info if it's accessible or possible reserve land and an no go area. Does anyone have any info they can or are willing to share about this area?? much appreciated.:mrgreen: If you want to PM me is also welcomed. thanks.

T.

afflicted 1
04-25-2012, 11:16 PM
Mclean has some desent deer if thats what your after, but there are other spots nearby I would try first maybe Battle or up the Deadman's creek, there has been some biguns come out some areas around there

91Jason91
04-25-2012, 11:29 PM
I Do know cashe creak but donno where your talking about.... Just look in the regs and it will show you if its a hunting and shooting zone, and then go on google earth, on the comp iphone ipad whatever, and look at the area. Google earth is great for finding spots that you want to hunt because it shows all the logging roads clear cuts medows it will show you everything because the footage taking is from the sat and it updates every so often....