PDA

View Full Version : whats the hunting like in 7-23 7-16 abc don't know the area

buck400
04-23-2012, 05:11 PM
i have hunted 7 29 a handful have times but looking for new country moose an griz is what i'm looking for any imformation would be great.an if you have any pics of the area or game.

thanks to all

emerson
04-23-2012, 06:19 PM
Lots of hunters and quads. Big camps. Heavy willow cover mostly grown in now. If you want somewhere to drink and camp in your rv while burning gas during the day it's the spot for you.

Boner
04-23-2012, 06:19 PM
I heard that there is some elk in the Kootenays that might be worth checking out.

moosinaround
04-24-2012, 06:50 AM
i have hunted 7 29 a handful have times but looking for new country moose an griz is what i'm looking for any imformation would be great.an if you have any pics of the area or game.

thanks to all
Buck, if you are a serious hunter, you can find moose in these areas. The terrain is rugged, but it is beautiful! It is not a road hunters bag anymore. Rivers, swamps, secluded corners of cutblocks, will all have moose. If there are moose, there will be grizz too! It is worth the trip if you have never been up there. I could steer you into a couple spots in each of the mentioned areas, it would get you started anyways!! Good hunting, remember, "The lord hates a coward"!! Moosin

magnumjeff
04-24-2012, 09:45 AM
wolves lots of bears both kinds on both sides of the parsnip river be carefull