PDA

View Full Version : Leh help

Grousedaddy
04-18-2012, 10:03 AM
How and when do i put in for leh hunts in bc? Srry if this has been asked i looked around the site couldnt find what i needed so ya thx for the help guys

BiG Boar
04-18-2012, 10:21 AM
Google LEH BC
everything you need is there. Dates, species, the whole thing.

reach
04-18-2012, 10:26 AM
You have to go to your license vendor and buy LEH entries there. They cost $6 per species. They can explain how to fill them out and mail them. In an ideal world they would have paper copies of the LEH synopsis too, but they're still being printed so you may have to wait a week or two, or download it from the BC Fish and Wildlife site: http://www.env.gov.bc.ca/fw/wildlife/hunting/resident/leh.html

The applications must be RECEIVED in Victoria by May 25.

Grousedaddy
04-18-2012, 02:16 PM
Great thanks guys

Phoneguy
04-19-2012, 10:46 AM
You are allowed to put in for one LEH entry per species. So one (only) for mule deer, one for moose, etc. Do a little planning, decide where you want to hunt, what species are open at the time that you put in for the LEH. Good idea to have a synopsis by your side when you are doing your planning. The new ones are not out yet, so you will have to use last years. The regs do not usually change that much for most areas. Once they are sent in you get to do the waiting game, people seem to get a little antsy waiting to see if they got a draw.