PDA

View Full Version : Anything better than new hunting gear in the mail?

Lozzie
04-16-2012, 08:28 PM
Opened the mail box today to find my new Cabela's FX3 broadheads had arrived. It feels like Christmas, I put them together gave'em the old spin test and looks like they are quite balanced. I'll test them out on the weekend, but I think they'll work fine for my first bow bear and deer. They look just like montecs with the trocar tip and replaceable fixed blades but at less than half the price. All said and done $38 including shipping for 6 broadheads. Now point me in the direction of a big ass bear!:-D

Elshooto
04-17-2012, 08:48 AM
thought they were at your local 711 trying to bum smokes?

BCHoyt
04-17-2012, 05:54 PM
Yep.. gotta love getting goodies in the mail... Yesterday my new scentblocker jacket showed up and today my allen bino straps came plus a tag to go to the post office for something else tomorrow..

Lozzie
04-17-2012, 06:17 PM
Caught that one eh. :)

thought they were at your local 711 trying to bum smokes?

Lozzie
04-17-2012, 06:23 PM
Nice, I'm still waiting for my tritronics dog collar. The little bugger is escaping my wife with growing frequency while out in the woods, he comes back eventually but the disobedience has to stop. I don't want him pulling any of that crap while we're out hunting, time for a little long range discipline and training.

afflicted 1
04-18-2012, 10:54 PM
there is something about archery gear that is addicting, even more if you like doing everything yourself. have fun with the bears

KB90
04-18-2012, 11:30 PM
It's like christmas!

My lifestraw came in the mail last week, pretty cool unit. Nice and light.

This week I have literally been waiting on the front steps for the mailman everyday at 1, he probably thinks I'm crazy. But everyday he dissapoints me :( I can't wait to put my hands on my new Zeiss Spotter. Hopefully it's here tomorrow, I know I'll be waiting for him :D

Lozzie
04-29-2012, 11:59 PM
Now I'm waiting for my ripcord code red, a 3 pack of luminocks and a set of mechanicals. Time to start hiding the credit card bills. ;)