PDA

View Full Version : found region 8-08

fozzy
10-28-2006, 12:57 PM
While outhunting in region 8-08 I came across two things. The first being a real dandy of a buck that was not retrieved for one reason or another. Mystery to me, looked like a solid shot. I took pictures and both the entry and exit can be seen. The ravens always show where they are after a few days.

The second item was a backpack, looked like it was left behind at the parking spot.

Anyone missing either of these? Send me a PM

Brambles
10-28-2006, 01:10 PM
lets see the pictures of the buck.

DropTines
10-28-2006, 01:40 PM
I hit a nice buck a while backin region 8- something, and never found it, where is the bullet wound on the deer and whta point is the buck
________
Vapor Lounge (http://vaporizer.org/forum/vapor-lounge/)

fozzy
10-28-2006, 01:54 PM
They are pretty graphic and nasty.

lets see the pictures of the buck.

Brambles
10-28-2006, 02:41 PM
They are pretty graphic and nasty.

I hear what your saying, some of these guys can get a little girly when it come to graphic pics.

MattB
10-28-2006, 04:19 PM
Come on, its a hunting site :-D

mark
10-28-2006, 04:22 PM
ya lets at least see the bucks rack!!!

NightOwl74
10-28-2006, 04:32 PM
Some dumbass hunters are too lazy to go after their buck if it doesn't drop right away. No doubt that is what happened to this guy. He got shot, bolted into the thick sh** and the guy thought he missed. Or the clown that shot him didn't give the animal time to expire, maybe he ran right after the thing, which is sure to send it to the thickest, steepest sh** it can get to. Often as well, when injured a smart buck heads for an area with a water sorce nearby, even if it's just a big puddle he knows about. A couple weeks ago my hunting buddy shot a mulie buck that showed no sign of a hit whatsoever. It just casually walked over the hill. We gave him 10 minutes and we walked to where he was. Very little sign!; in fact I thought what we saw was a drop of bone marrow. I was almost getting discouraged with the bloodtrail when we found him down a hill to our right wedged under a log. A perfect lung hit, entry and exit, but for some reason almost no trail. Maybe somebody lost that buck because they lost the bloodtrail imo.:(

DropTines
10-28-2006, 05:37 PM
Some dumbass hunters are too lazy to go after their buck if it doesn't drop right away. No doubt that is what happened to this guy. He got shot, bolted into the thick sh** and the guy thought he missed. Or the clown that shot him didn't give the animal time to expire, maybe he ran right after the thing, which is sure to send it to the thickest, steepest sh** it can get to. Often as well, when injured a smart buck heads for an area with a water sorce nearby, even if it's just a big puddle he knows about. A couple weeks ago my hunting buddy shot a mulie buck that showed no sign of a hit whatsoever. It just casually walked over the hill. We gave him 10 minutes and we walked to where he was. Very little sign!; in fact I thought what we saw was a drop of bone marrow. I was almost getting discouraged with the bloodtrail when we found him down a hill to our right wedged under a log. A perfect lung hit, entry and exit, but for some reason almost no trail. Maybe somebody lost that buck because they lost the bloodtrail imo.:(

I lost my buck this year, for pursuing about 5-10 minutes to quick and it kept going down and down until we lost the snow then it turned into christmas trees and we lost the blood:(
________
BMW V12 LMR (http://www.bmw-tech.org/wiki/BMW_V12_LMR)

WhitetailKilla
10-28-2006, 05:51 PM
wonna see if this is a big buck who cares if the pics are graphic and nasty

3kills
10-28-2006, 06:31 PM
ya i agree lets see the buck....i wanna at least see the rack of him....

fozzy
10-28-2006, 07:46 PM
Ok here it is. http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/data/500/buckrack.jpg

boxhitch
10-28-2006, 07:56 PM
hey, that buck rocks ! nice one, looks fresh ?

3kills
10-28-2006, 10:38 PM
that sure is a pretty decent buck...to bad for the guy that didnt follow up on it he lost himself a good buck :(

fozzy
10-30-2006, 07:38 PM
Nobody hear of anyone missing a back pack from 8-08?

MattB
10-30-2006, 08:42 PM
Thats a good buck for sure! Too bad he didnt have a little more years on em.

browningboy
10-30-2006, 09:32 PM
If the pack has lots of $$$$$ inside its mine!!!!!!LOL or mabey not???

WhitetailKilla
10-30-2006, 10:32 PM
nice rack whoever lost it sh*t out of luck for them