PDA

View Full Version : region 5 where to stay

mikek blacktail
10-27-2006, 04:12 PM
I"m heading up hunting williams lake and mcleese lake for mulies. can anyone reccomend some cheap lodgings, hotels, motels, bed and breakfast ect... the cheaper the better .
Thanks

Timbow
10-27-2006, 09:58 PM
If you need lodging, look into the hotels at Mcleese Lake. If you need lodging and food I would recommend staying in Williams Lake, more selection. Mcleese Lake has a pub with good entrees and lunch.

swamper
10-27-2006, 10:24 PM
The Oasis in McLeese Lake if very reasonable. And the pub next door has pretty good food. Henry even has a place to hang your game.

mikek blacktail
11-05-2006, 04:06 PM
thanks alot, Im leaving in five days

WoodOx
11-05-2006, 04:18 PM
GOod luck - I know there are a couple guys here on the forum that used to/still do hunt that area, hopfully you can tag a big one!

mikek blacktail
11-05-2006, 04:57 PM
GOod luck - I know there are a couple guys here on the forum that used to/still do hunt that area, hopfully you can tag a big one!

I'm actually tagged out already ,I'm taking my buddy to my secret spot in hopes he can nail a big one I can only shoot bears know

Marc
11-05-2006, 05:02 PM
I'm actually tagged out already ,I'm taking my buddy to my secret spot in hopes he can nail a big one I can only shoot bears know

You've got 3 deer already? Nice going!

Onesock
11-05-2006, 07:05 PM
Maybe if you talk nice these guys will tell you their fav spot. Yea right.

WoodOx
11-09-2006, 07:31 PM
Maybe if you talk nice these guys will tell you their fav spot. Yea right.

Maybe itll help if you go to a couple more threads where people try to help, and be sarcastic. Im sure the thread starters looking for tips appericiate your attitude.

TravisC
11-09-2006, 08:57 PM
Id stay at Maclease lake resort they have a couple cabins and there motel rooms arn't bad some have kitchenettes. They also have a hanging cooler type thing and they have a cook shack where you can hang the meat aswell. We stayed there this year and the new owners are friendly and would rather accomadate hunting parties then mine workers. Call ahead to try and get a room. The pub is right close but be prepared to WAIT for your food takes forever just to get a burger(really good though). and if your looking for that long lost girlfriend from the old trailor court you may just find her waiting tables in Maclease lake.

mikek blacktail
11-09-2006, 09:01 PM
thanks all I leave tommorrow