PDA

View Full Version : Outdoor 3D this weekend -Abbotsford

Stéphane
03-23-2012, 04:47 PM
Guys, just so you know there's a 3D shoot this weekend - Saturday the 24th of March and Sunday the 25th) at the Abbotsford Fish & Game. The course runs up the side of a mountain. Nice event, I was there last year. Hope to see you there.

BiG Boar
03-23-2012, 05:08 PM
C u there Steph. Saturday

Stéphane
03-24-2012, 06:26 PM
Good seeing you, Dave! By the way, it is $15/adult, and cheaper for kids and family. Don't ask why I have no idea what the price is for the other two oprions. But the course is spectacular with a nice hike up the mountain. You can do half of it which will take approximately 1:30 to 2:00 or do the whole thing for double that time. Some are more challenging than others. . . . those stinkin' turkeys. ;)

Take the Whatcom exit and head East if you're coming from the West coast, or take the #3 Road exit coming from Chilliwack and further that way. I'll be back there in the morrow.

Cheers!

Stéphane

proguide66
03-24-2012, 06:30 PM
shit..if I had seen this a couple/few days earlier I would hhave been all over it !:-|

papaken
03-24-2012, 08:44 PM
It was a great day on the course. Took my 7 yr old grandson and his dad for their first shoot. They both had a good time and say they would like to come out and shoot with me in the future. Now they want to get his mom and grandma (my wife) out to the club as well. :-) Weather is supposed to be good, course is in good shape, lunch and breakfast were great, come on out and enjoy a round on Sunday. Door prize ticket and 2 mulligans included in the price of a round.
Have fun. thx papaken
Good to see you out there today Stephane.

Ike
03-28-2012, 10:56 PM
Had a great time at the shoot both days. Thanks to everyone who organized and hosted the event.

Apparently there were about 90 shooters, one of which was my daughter on her first archery shoot. She really had a good time and can't wait for the next one.

Cheers