PDA

View Full Version : Holidays over...for now

Bigbuckadams
10-24-2006, 12:53 PM
Well, holidays are over for me, for the time being. I/we saw quite a lot of game. Passed on a few 4-point Mulies, one must've been an old fella, his face was totally white. Nothing real big though, got a couple glimpses of what appeared to be a pretty good buck, but he didn't stick around to let me make sure:mad: . Took a couple days off to visit family up in Clearwater, passed up a 3 maybe 4 point mulie, not sure, it was early and we were actually looking for an immature bull moose. Kinda kicking myself over not taking a meat buck, but thought we would see more, not much was moving. Went out yesterday morning and saw a pretty good whitetail buck about 1000 yards away, tried to put a stalk on him, but he busted me. Lots of sign, rub after rub after rub, a few scrapes popping up here and there as well. Also saw a few mulies chasing does around the past 2 days, lots a grouse and saw a cow moose last night. So, holidays are over for now, 4 days of work to do, then 12 more off :lol: . Gotta move on Monday too, hope to get back out soon!