PDA

View Full Version : insanity cpxl

Eagle1
03-20-2012, 08:11 PM
I see on FB Mr Shockey now trusts his life to his new Insanity CPXL bow, guess he didn't trust his Alpine any more or the Limbsaver bows. :mrgreen:

TheProvider
03-20-2012, 08:12 PM
Sponsors can change very quickly

Bow Walker
03-21-2012, 05:02 PM
New flavors, new best friends, and new sponsors.............all are the "best" for the moment - until someone else comes along with more money/better deal.

I have not been impressed with either Alpine or Limbsaver bows whenever I have shot them.

REMINGTON JIM
03-21-2012, 05:29 PM
I see on FB Mr Shockey now trusts his life to his new Insanity CPXL bow, guess he didn't trust his Alpine any more or the Limbsaver bows. :mrgreen:

Probably all about the MONEY and not about the bows ! If it was about the bows he would use ???? LOL RJ

TheProvider
03-21-2012, 05:51 PM
Bowtech is exploding these past few years. Live2hunt has also switched to them apposed to APA I believe. Takes alot of money to run shows.

BCHoyt
03-21-2012, 07:37 PM
Gotta love Bowtech!

Bowzone_Mikey
03-22-2012, 12:05 PM
Gotta love Bowtech!

Says a guy named Hoyt with a picture of a Hoyts first attempt at parralell limbs for his Avitar ...

Have no doubts people ... for enough money those two will pimp anything ... and you all know that .... Its business ... that is all

Ruger4
03-22-2012, 12:26 PM
yup just ask the teachers they'll all agree, all about the $$ , oops wrong thread

Bchunter3006
04-07-2012, 09:46 AM
I love my Bowtech, wouldn't shoot anything else anymore. Once you shoot one, you will be impressed.

keoke
04-07-2012, 09:50 AM
I like is "I trust my life with my Thompson Center muzzle loader" shpeal when he hunted a cape buffalo. He shot the buffalo with the muzzle loader and it ran into high grass and it was getting dark so they went after it. He was very prompt to trade off his TC for a double barrel big bore to finish the job.

Elshooto
04-11-2012, 01:19 PM
hoyt all the way!

bassplayer
04-11-2012, 01:26 PM
I have always loved Shockey hunt dvd's but after getting WildTv you get a little tired of seeing his mug every commercial break. I don't think there's much left out there that he isn't endorsing.

bochunk2000
04-11-2012, 10:49 PM
I have hunted with and loved Hoyt for a bunch of years now...They have never steered me wrong. I think with most of the major manufacturers its just about finding a bow the fits you well and is comfortable...also its gotta look F'ing awesome to you. Doesnt matter what each bow does for others... Just my humble oppinion

Bowzone_Mikey
04-11-2012, 10:54 PM
the Drury Brothers had the exact same opinion about Hoyt untill 3 years ago when PSE offered them stupid amounts of money.....

I shot Hoyts for a long long time untill 2008 when Bowtech changed their riser and their grip slightly .... shot that for a couple of years ... couple years I picked up and shot an Elite and it fit me better than the Bowtechs .... Bought a Pure ... havent looked back since ... am on the hunt for either an Answer or a Pulse or another Pure