PDA

View Full Version : Little off topic

kako99
03-19-2012, 09:11 PM
Does any know if you can make it up to clear creek hot springs on the Harrison East fsr? I wouldn't mind taking the quad up there this weekend. Thanks!

sarg
03-19-2012, 09:17 PM
i havnt heard if u can make it, but i doesnt hurt to try:)makes for a good day out.
sarg

lip_ripper00
03-19-2012, 09:35 PM
i havnt heard if u can make it, but i doesnt hurt to try:)makes for a good day out.
sarg

My thoughts exactly, how ever look at the local mountains their has been a shit load of snow fall in the past week, be prepared.

kako99
03-19-2012, 09:41 PM
Thanks guys! I guess we will have to take a adventure up there. Cheers!

shoot2kill
03-19-2012, 10:00 PM
you should be able to make it, there might be some snow on the higher parts of the road near cascade bay but probably not much. I live near harrison and I don't think the road gets over 1000' above sea level. The snow level is higher than that except for parts that are in the shade all day. Logging has been going on all winter on both sides of the lake, and lots of weekenders head up there so the roads are probably clear. Remember your liability insurance and helmet. Sometimes the powers that be are out checking for that stuff.

Buckmeister
03-20-2012, 12:29 AM
Ever since I learned about Clear Creek hot springs in the 90's I have wanted to go there, but have never had a chance. Sloquet hot springs sounded neat too. Have fun!

fozzy
03-20-2012, 10:06 AM
The last time I was at clear creek hot springs the cabin was still intact. After reading bostwic's book we thought for sure it was a terrible (read fun) road. We were a little dissapointed.
Having said that I'd like to go there again.....