PDA

View Full Version : Live 2 Hunt

Timberjack
03-16-2012, 11:56 AM
Hey guys: What's happened to Cody's show? Not on Wild TV anymore, not even re-runs. Website hasn't been updated in a long time. Doesn't respond to e-mails, facebook page disappeared...

Anyone know what's up?

TJ

Rodd
03-16-2012, 12:18 PM
Noticed the same thing.. Website not updated in a long time...?? Hopefully not discontinued... Maybe too busy with the new record book deer he got...

swamper
I saw something on Wild TV last night. I think they will be starting new episodes soon.

Bearen 09
Talked to him yesterday... I had a ton of question for him as well. The show is starting back up right away. Last season they didn't get the bighorn Alberta hunt into Wild tv in time so that will air this year. That is the one hunt I was waiting for and they keeped showing pre-views for it... As to his email, he has a guy in the states doing his web and has had nothing but problem with it. His new dvd, the king and I well ever 4th copy was blank so he had to go threw ever one of them one at a time... I ordered it over a month ago and have sent him 6 emails and have not got anything in return. I knew he was at the Edmonton Boat and sportsmen show so I went in and asked questions....He had the dvd there and I am still waiting for mine in the mail..He said it sould be at my house today. So if it isn't I will show up again and grab a free one..He should get back to you soon as he is well aware of the problem.... Hope this helps.

bugler
03-16-2012, 01:01 PM
Here's hoping he can get the administrative side of things on track. Best show that Wild is offering in my opinion.

valleycowboy
03-16-2012, 03:02 PM
like bearen said....the show will be back on in june,and he will be at huntfest this year as well.
the site has changed in the last couple months and i'm sure when you email him,you will get a response....just takes a little time.

markt308
03-16-2012, 03:28 PM
good to hear there will be new episodes soon. it is the best show on Wild TV no doubt

TheProvider
03-16-2012, 04:44 PM
june 25th I believe for the new show. The website has been updated for about a month now

Springer
03-17-2012, 02:17 AM
Talked to him yesterday... I had a ton of question for him as well. The show is starting back up right away. Last season they didn't get the bighorn Alberta hunt into Wild tv in time so that will air this year. That is the one hunt I was waiting for and they keeped showing pre-views for it... As to his email, he has a guy in the states doing his web and has had nothing but problem with it. His new dvd, the king and I well ever 4th copy was blank so he had to go threw ever one of them one at a time... I ordered it over a month ago and have sent him 6 emails and have not got anything in return. I knew he was at the Edmonton Boat and sportsmen show so I went in and asked questions....He had the dvd there and I am still waiting for mine in the mail..He said it sould be at my house today. So if it isn't I will show up again and grab a free one..He should get back to you soon as he is well aware of the problem.... Hope this helps.

Really , small world, I talked to him yesterday as well. I bought 3 of his DVD's. I also told Cody i prefered to watch his stuff on DVD rather than Wild-TV which is way full of commercials. I also told him i have aBentley Coben DVD of Cody when he was about 14 yrs old..he laughed and rolled his eyes .
Oh Did you stop and say hi to the Lovely Eva Shockey ?? Man she will have no problem selling her clothing line.

5 spike
03-17-2012, 05:20 AM
By far the best show on wild tv. Glad to hear there is more comming.

TheProvider
03-17-2012, 08:09 AM
ya I've been waiting on "the king and I" for 3 weeks. Checking mail today

uraarchr
03-17-2012, 08:28 AM
Ya I agree.awesome show