PDA

View Full Version : Lower Mainland Trappers Course

afors
03-06-2012, 07:45 PM
I was trying to get enough people to have Alan Starkey put on a Trapper Education Course just over a year ago and dropped it all when a close friend passed away.
I apologize to the guys that were interested at the time. So here I am again trying to get enough people together for him to put on a course.

Here is what I know:
-The course will be all day on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday - Three days
-It will be in Maple Ridge
-He would like to have a group of 7 or 8
-The cost is $400 and if you mail him a cheque he will not cash it until he has enough people for the course, then he will set the date and contact us.
-His address:
Allan Starkey
21770 - 128 Avenue
Maple Ridge, B.C
V4R 2R1

There are two of us so far, so looking for 5 more. I have heard lots of good things about him and his knowledge of the trade is incredible!

Let me know if you send him a cheque so I can keep everyone informed as to how many people there are.

Wild one
03-06-2012, 07:59 PM
With the amount of people that collected course info from the trapping booth at the sportsman show I don't think it will be long before he has a full class.

pnbrock
03-06-2012, 08:11 PM
He does put on a great course. Funny stories and good guy what better way to spend a weekend.

Good Will Hunting
10-08-2014, 12:51 PM
Did you ever get a course going? I'm looking into taking it.

Good Will Hunting
11-15-2014, 07:19 PM
I have sent a check a got my name down for the next course. Allan needs 10 people to put on a course, all other info Afors posted is the same. His email and phone number are #2 on this list if you are interested in getting in on the next course.

http://www.bctrappers.bc.ca/education.html