PDA

View Full Version : PSE Warranty parts wait time?

Lozzie
02-29-2012, 11:15 PM
I'm currently waiting on parts directly from PSE in the US because they were not available in Canada. I've been waiting a month now and I'm just wondering how long it has taken other people waiting on parts direct from PSE, this is a warranty issue so everything is covered but the wait time and lack of communication is becoming quite frustrating.:(

Bowzone_Mikey
02-29-2012, 11:22 PM
the issue typically isnt with PSE themselves but moreso with your dealer and the distributor .... IME the distributor will hold off untill they have enough of an order to make it worth while(to be read cheap enough) to warrant bringing bows and parts up across the line.

Just out of curiosity ... what are you waiting for?

Bow Walker
03-01-2012, 11:17 AM
Are you dealing direct with PSE - or are you going thru a shop or dealer? It's probably like BZM says if you're going thru someone else.

Have you tried giving PSE a call?

Rusty Shackles
03-08-2012, 10:43 PM
My 2011 omen limbs are apparently back ordered to factory level none in my poundage and pattern in Canada. Going on a few weeks now I won't be worried untill April. I need to tune it for G bear in May. I always hear about how good PSE warranty is and parts supply. I guess we will find out.

Lozzie
03-12-2012, 01:38 PM
I've now been waiting for over 45 days for my warranty limbs, my dealer called the distributor in Calgary and they told him that they had expected them two weeks ago but still hadn't received them from PSE. My assumption is that they will take at least another two weeks to get here if they come into Calgary this week. I'm thinking when I upgrade to another bow it might be an APA, Built in Canada, Service in Canada and some the most innovative and fastest bows on the market. Hell, I could have walked to Saskatchewan and back to get new limbs 20 times faster they have taken in this shipping process.

Rusty Shackles
03-13-2012, 08:59 PM
Your story is making me nervouse. I need my limbs for G bear. 45 more days is not giving me much time to tune in broad heads. I hope PSE staff arnt all chasing turkeys. They should be building limbs. What bow do you shoot /arrows? And how did your limbs break. Mine started to splinter and detention.

Lozzie
03-21-2012, 11:53 PM
Finally, my bow is back in my hands. Limbs came in today almost 2 months after they were ordered its all been set up,I shot for about 2 hours after work and it feels great. A few little tweaks and it should be ready for spring bear season in 2 weeks. Just happy to shooting again :)

Bow Walker
03-22-2012, 08:29 AM
Two months isn't all that bad - from this end of the waiting game. From the other end it's hell..........

Glad you're up and shooting again.