PDA

View Full Version : Foxpro

khamilton
02-26-2012, 04:36 PM
Is anyone else having issues with their fox pro caller? I have a new wildfire and it either plain old won't respond to the remote or will change sounds when I hit the volume button. I had a spitfire that did the same thing and I'm starting to think that I'm crazy! It sure screws things up when it suddenly plays a random sound.

outahand
02-26-2012, 09:04 PM
Hi just bought a spitfire its doing the same , shit quality control

Drillbit
02-26-2012, 10:17 PM
Where are they made?

one-shot-wonder
02-26-2012, 10:22 PM
Good timing, I am in the market for a Foxpro, not sure which model yet but will be tuning in here to hear more feedback.

Long bow
02-27-2012, 06:12 AM
I bought a FoxPro FX 5 a couple years ago and it has been outstanding...I would change some of the on off buttons on the remote because I always seem to bump it and the batterys are dead..however, a little care will fix that...The caller itself is just great

khamilton
02-27-2012, 09:46 AM
Ya it's really disapointing. I think I will return this one and get a wildlife technologies unit. I didn't spend the money on a better model of foxpro because the wildfire is nice and light and does everything I need. Or at least it was supposed to! Foxpro is made in the states and they are known for high quality products.

Drillbit
02-28-2012, 12:45 AM
US eh, hmmm. I've been wanting to buy one for a while, and I would get the cheap one too. Too bad it's having problems. Hopefully they'll warranty it for you.

kishman
02-28-2012, 06:49 AM
I own an FX-3 and have had no problems at all, have you spoken with the folks at Foxpro? I had some questions for them back when I was shopping around for a Caller, they always answered my e-mails promptly and seemed friendly and knowledgable. Please, keep us posted.

604redneck
02-28-2012, 11:08 AM
Buy a power dogg by primos works good taken quite a few animals off it