PDA

View Full Version : Where is Canada in the Rough?

Moose63
02-19-2012, 08:44 AM
Delete this thread

Moose63
02-19-2012, 08:51 AM
Just figured it out. They switched from Sunday to Saturday.

BCHoyt
02-19-2012, 08:51 AM
Damn I was wondering too!

Fisher-Dude
02-19-2012, 08:57 AM
Just figured it out. They switched from Sunday to Saturday.

Nope. It's on next Sunday, regular time, according to my on-screen guide.

Moose63
02-19-2012, 09:19 AM
Nope. It's on next Sunday, regular time, according to my on-screen guide.

Yeah I see that it is on Sundays. They haven't aired the show for the last two Sundays...:(

Stone Sheep Steve
02-19-2012, 09:44 AM
If you have Global Eastern out of Toronto, it airs in Sat mornings...bright and early.

SSS

Fisher-Dude
02-19-2012, 09:46 AM
After the SSS and BCRams show, the fans are screaming for more!

r106
02-19-2012, 09:49 AM
ya I noticed it wasn't on the last to sundays but the guide shows it next week. It showed it on today on global east but i don't get that channel. At least they air the season year round so if we missed a few episodes we can see them later.

r106
02-19-2012, 09:51 AM
After the SSS and BCRams show, the fans are screaming for more!

Dam right. Those were two of the best hunting episodes I have ever seen

swamper
02-19-2012, 10:01 AM
Last week was the Telethon and this week it was bumped by a car show of some sort. I PVR'd it on Global Edmonton at 6 AM this morning.

Stone Sheep Steve
02-19-2012, 11:24 AM
What about Live2Hunt on WildTV?? Still have it on my PVR list but haven't seen anything lately??

SSS

Krico
02-19-2012, 01:01 PM
What about Live2Hunt on WildTV?? Still have it on my PVR list but haven't seen anything lately??

SSS

I noticed that too, as it's probably my favorite show overall. I'm guessing they are just between seasons, maybe some network/sponsor negotiating going on?

burger
02-19-2012, 01:10 PM
Is there somewhere online to watch already aired shows??

aggiehunter
02-19-2012, 01:59 PM
Sneakin around with show biz' wanabees showing off their honey holes..

Fisher-Dude
02-19-2012, 02:08 PM
Sneakin around with show biz' wanabees showing off their honey holes..

Better than sulking jealously in the corner.

killman
02-19-2012, 04:52 PM
Is there somewhere online to watch already aired shows??

Yes and they were offering a free month. Shaw here doesn't provide wild tv so I have been watching this.

http://www.wildtv.ca/video/wild-tv-multimedia/vod

silvicon
02-19-2012, 05:02 PM
That garbage still on and made?
I wonder how anyone can stand to watch that flood of commercials and listen to the bs of pigon?

aggiehunter
02-19-2012, 07:09 PM
Silvcon...I have already notified WILD TV that if I see anymore guideoutfitters or clients pointing their unloaded guns at everybody that I will not turn it on anymore...pretty tough to teach your grandson gun safety when he's watching Jim S. pointing his "who knows if it's loaded smokepole at everybody", ever notice that the blacks get pointed at more...wow....of course FisherDude won't step up to plate and admit that I'm right....oh...I notice a tinge of brown on his sniffer....I challenge you CORE program grad's to watch...you would fail if you did what they do...constantly. Oh....I hear it....the excuse...the camera angles lie...and yes your 10 pounds heavier on tv...right...

r106
02-19-2012, 07:55 PM
That garbage still on and made?
I wonder how anyone can stand to watch that flood of commercials and listen to the bs of pigon?

Pigon is gone

Silvcon...I have already notified WILD TV that if I see anymore guideoutfitters or clients pointing their unloaded guns at everybody that I will not turn it on anymore...pretty tough to teach your grandson gun safety when he's watching Jim S. pointing his "who knows if it's loaded smokepole at everybody", ever notice that the blacks get pointed at more...wow....of course FisherDude won't step up to plate and admit that I'm right....oh...I notice a tinge of brown on his sniffer....I challenge you CORE program grad's to watch...you would fail if you did what they do...constantly. Oh....I hear it....the excuse...the camera angles lie...and yes your 10 pounds heavier on tv...right...

Wow