PDA

View Full Version : Clean SAHot Archery LAser Broadheads

TheProvider
02-17-2012, 03:07 PM
Well picked up petersens bowhunting 2012 gear guide. I like to see what new gagdets are out their and upgrades on others. One that stuck out at me was the Clean Shot hollow point broadhead with a laser in it. Too me I'd never get one. Just another money grabber to me.

The Spot-OnŽ Laser Broadhead is the industry's first Field Sighted Broadhead! The internal laser beam integrated into our patented broadhead automatically activates at full draw with a simple bow mounted magnet. Each of your arrows tipped with the Spot-OnŽ Laser Broadhead will have 24" of elevation adjustment at 30 yards as well as left/right adjustment allowing you to "sight in" each of your arrows to be deadly accurate at ranges out to 70 yards! Simply adjust the set screws to move the laser beam! Once calibrated for your specific equipment, your arrow will hit where the laser beam is pointed. Spot-OnŽ Laser Broadheads fly true like any three blade fixed broadhead only with significantly deeper penetration. The reason is the new technology of our Hollow Point Tip that cuts on contact and removes a core sample creating a massive wound channel and excellent blood trail.

TheProvider
02-17-2012, 03:08 PM
Wow bad spelling on my title :P

trapperdan2061
02-17-2012, 08:49 PM
don't think the laser part is legal......

TheProvider
02-17-2012, 08:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jULzk5nCXM

I wont be buying them

Big Lew
02-17-2012, 09:56 PM
don't think the laser part is legal......

x2...not legal in B.C. Even if they were, I wouldn't think it would be very practicable. They state that once the laser is dialed in with the set screws, the arrow will fly accurately to the red dot on the target. The only way it can do this is if it has been dialed in to the exact distance of the specific target, so unless your quarry is very accommodating and positions itself at that precise distance, it won't work. Your only other option would be to have several arrows dialed in to different yardage, and then hope you pick the right one depending on the range.....might be a bit exciting if the animal is moving to different distances while you are trying to get a shot. It would be pretty amusing for an audience to be watching you frantically changing arrows as the animal changed range position.

knockturnal
02-18-2012, 09:27 AM
I could see using it as a tuning tool but other then that I dunno. I believe they would come standard with the Poacher package.

TheProvider
02-18-2012, 10:03 AM
x2 poachers would love it

Rusty Shackles
02-22-2012, 11:05 PM
I think it would work good on my neighbors cat that shits in my back yard and sleeps on my truck.