PDA

View Full Version : gold bridge

mapguy
10-16-2006, 09:06 AM
anyone know if there is feul there or do we need to gas up in lilloett

Bruinhunter
10-16-2006, 09:10 AM
Yes, there is a small gas station there. But there is no buck now!

Gateholio
10-16-2006, 10:20 AM
Since the gas station there has irregular hours, and is $$$ Id make sure I filed p in Lilloooet

geno
10-16-2006, 11:06 AM
There are two gas stations in the area. there's one in goldbridge which is called slone service's and is owned by a guy named fred.. he also own's some cabins for rent.. if your looking for a place to stay.. nice and cheap and has game pole's in the back.. the other gas station is in bralorne at the pub. which in my opinion is the best place to eat, way better then the cafe in goldbridge. both gas stations are expensive. last time i was there the pub was cheaper, and had better hours. fred use's cheap shitty gas, the pub had premium gas last time i waas there and it was $0.02/L cheaper the fred... but ether way fuel up in Lilloooet.
best thing to do, is when you roll in to town if the gas station isn't open go to the store or the cafe and ask what the hours are..

well i hope this helps
geno

ZENYO
10-16-2006, 01:05 PM
I heard from a Gold Bridge local that the gas is watered down. If you have to gas up there, gas up in bralorne.

BTW. When I was in bralorne month ago, I ran into the owner of the hotel in gold bridge. He told me he built a game cooler, not that you would need it now but just an FYI for next Sep.

mapguy
10-17-2006, 08:30 AM
thanks guys appreaciate the help