PDA

View Full Version : intros

7mmag
10-16-2006, 01:23 AM
Hello all, I'm new too this forum so I figered I would introduse myself. I've been on the huntshoot forum for a while, but seem to enjoy this one more.I've been hunting for most my life, but only chose it as a religan 7 years ago. I'm definently an, any animal is a trohpy guy and think the time spent in the woods with good frends is reward enogh.

I chose 7mmag as my name because it's been buy far the best rifle I've ever owned. I love it for several reasons, one because I've never had to put a second round into an animal with it and two because I've never had to follow an animal more the 200 yards after shooting it. To be fare i put over a hunder rounds through it every year, but not every one who choses a magnum rifle does it out of ego. ( but otherwise a great post mooseman)

Anyway I'm working over seas for most of this season so I'll be living vicareisly through all of you. I wish you good luck and good hunting.

Caveman
10-16-2006, 06:57 AM
Welcome 7mmag, you will reconize quite a few guys here from the other side as well

Bow Walker
10-16-2006, 07:21 AM
Welcome 7mmag...........this is by far one of the best sites around - for hunting in general and for fishing as well.

7mmag
10-17-2006, 11:08 PM
Thanx for the welcome guys, I hope I can be some help and get some while I'm here.