PDA

View Full Version : Hints for LEH doe (white tail) in 8-10

bastanu
10-11-2006, 09:17 PM
Hi guys, anybody offering a hint where to get one of these juicy girls:lol:. I saw a few off Mcculloch Rd. yesterday, but I was afraid to shoot because of all the traffic.

Fisher-Dude
10-11-2006, 09:28 PM
Hi guys, anybody offering a hint where to get one of these juicy girls:lol:. I saw a few off Mcculloch Rd. yesterday, but I was afraid to shoot because of all the traffic.

Good choice, McCulloch Road is a maintained MoH road, so check the regs carefully for how far you need to be off it in order to shoot. Also, the first 10 kms is mostly Indian reserve, so be careful there as well. You may want to get off the main road onto a side road to get out of the traffic and hassles.

GoatGuy
10-12-2006, 11:00 AM
Glass the burn - whities and mulies running around.

bastanu
10-13-2006, 10:22 AM
Thanks GoatGuy, the burn it was... got there at 6:15 AM, waited for the light, parked the truck and walked few hundred meters onto an old road. Made few fawn calls and .. there she was, in the middle of the road, 80 m away. One shot and the work started...:)

GoatGuy
10-13-2006, 10:41 AM
Thanks GoatGuy, the burn it was... got there at 6:15 AM, waited for the light, parked the truck and walked few hundred meters onto an old road. Made few fawn calls and .. there she was, in the middle of the road, 80 m away. One shot and the work started...:)

Congrats, good on ya.:)

Should be some good eating.