PDA

View Full Version : Is it realy over

bearhunter338-06
01-21-2012, 01:10 AM
I keep seeing how so many of you are saying your hunting is over. Now is the time to get to all the local clubs and do some meat/turkey shoots.

Get out there with the shotguns and have fun. Most of the trap clubs put on meat shoots. They are a blast (in more ways then one) and 99% of the guys are there to just have fun.

You don't need an expensive trapgun ether, use your duck gun. So get out there and have fun with all the shotgun games.

hunter1947
01-21-2012, 02:57 AM
For me things are starting to heat up for my shed hunt starting now right on through to June I will be very active trying to find as many sheds as I can ,never a doll moment for H-47 this shed hunting will get me back into shape as well ,I like :-D..

91Jason91
01-21-2012, 02:59 AM
when is the next one?

hunter1947
01-21-2012, 03:01 AM
when is the next one?

Tomorrow with bozzdrywall up around the Bull river area..

91Jason91
01-21-2012, 03:03 AM
Lol im guessing thats in cranbrook?
when is the next one in the lower main land?

SHAKER
01-21-2012, 09:04 AM
Technically July is the only month hunting is truley over;)
But it's a good month to do some fishing or just stay out of the heat.

Foxton Gundogs
01-21-2012, 09:10 AM
I keep seeing how so many of you are saying your hunting is over. Now is the time to get to all the local clubs and do some meat/turkey shoots.

Get out there with the shotguns and have fun. Most of the trap clubs put on meat shoots. They are a blast (in more ways then one) and 99% of the guys are there to just have fun.

You don't need an expensive trapgun ether, use your duck gun. So get out there and have fun with all the shotgun games.

Yah Burke but be honest, but you don't get to stand knee deep in ice water, get snow and rain soaked and freeze your b...well you know. What fun could that possably be LMFatAO

Camp Cook
01-21-2012, 09:39 AM
Going to be calling coyotes/bobcats/mtn lions for me right now just need to find the time to get out...

Oh yeah I also start fishing again = I walk from my house to were I fish for steelhead caught a 7lbs last Friday nothing since though...

greybark
01-21-2012, 12:35 PM
Hey Bearhunter338-06 , Steelhead fishing and practice with my Traditional bow fills my days now . The 3-d Archery season started last weekend and will keep me busy till Fall .
In an effort to muscle up to my new bow around 4000 arrows were launched in the past three months . Got`er cookin now !!!!
At my age (72) it is important to look forward with a good degree of enthusiziam , as the brain goes so goes the body !!!!!
Cheers