PDA

View Full Version : last years reg 8 buck ..

jeff
01-18-2012, 10:15 PM
http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/data/500/IMG043.jpg got this one sept 26th last year.sorry for the shitty pic

Tikka270
01-18-2012, 10:17 PM
Nice buck Jeff but your picture sucks.

That's quite the brows on him.

jeff
01-18-2012, 10:18 PM
Nice buck Jeff but your picture sucks.

That's quite the brows on him.

it was taken with my sons cell phone ..i no its bad

Good Old Outdoors
01-18-2012, 10:19 PM
You dont need a great pic to see that is a great buck! Reg 8 still has great bucks, Cant wait to hit the hills this year!
Well done

Lillypuff
01-18-2012, 10:19 PM
well done thanks for posting

Tikka270
01-18-2012, 10:20 PM
That's not the one from your avatar is it?

jeff
01-18-2012, 10:22 PM
That's not the one from your avatar is it?

nope ,but it was shot about a 100 yards from the one in my avtar

Bc Deer Hunter
01-18-2012, 10:23 PM
Great buck Jeff, gota love those darker antlers :D can you edit the pic its blocking part of the caption :/ take care-
Hogan

Jelvis
01-18-2012, 10:27 PM
jeff that is a beauty mule buck I can't believe those long eye guard tines. Great hunting and shooting you know the spot.
Jel .. Nice and wide too, congratulation jeff ..

fearnodeer
01-19-2012, 06:53 AM
Great buck, and after a few beer the picture clears up, congrats all the same.

kennyj
01-19-2012, 06:55 AM
Wow! Nice brow tines on that one. To bad they don't count on mule deer.
kenny

stitch
01-19-2012, 09:51 AM
Great buck Jeff ! Just goes to show that you dont have to wait until the rut to dump a hog..

coach
01-19-2012, 09:56 AM
Jeff, are those actually huge brow tines or is something hanging off your jacket? Nice buck, BTW.

MIL720
01-19-2012, 10:14 AM
Nice buck Jeff...

OutWest
01-19-2012, 10:16 AM
Jeff, are those actually huge brow tines or is something hanging off your jacket? Nice buck, BTW.

Obviously it's a hybrid coach.

Nice buck Jeff.

Marlin375
01-19-2012, 10:37 AM
Looks like a spiker, with poser sheds .......but Jeff would never do something like that.......would ya Jeff.

NIce buck Jeff.

coach
01-19-2012, 12:22 PM
Obviously it's a hybrid coach.

Of course it is! Those damn things are getting more prolific every year.

hunter1993ap
01-19-2012, 01:28 PM
Wow! Nice brow tines on that one. To bad they don't count on mule deer.
kenny

they count for scoring purposes. nice looking buck.

jeff
01-19-2012, 02:56 PM

no ,those are the brows ,one is around 5 inches ,the other is just under 4 inches

srupp
01-19-2012, 03:30 PM
Beauty buck Jeff yes sir great brow tines...

thanks

Steven

01-19-2012, 03:31 PM
Yep, Crappy pic jeff :)
But a real nice buck! Better the my last year reg 4 doe!

01-19-2012, 03:54 PM
Jeff, It is a better picture though. You gotta admit that!

Jeff's buck looks heavier and wider and older
CS's buck looks taller and deeper in the forks

jeff
01-19-2012, 03:58 PM
Jeff, It is a better picture though. You gotta admit that!

Jeff's buck looks heavier and wider and older
CS's buck looks taller and deeper in the forks

my pic sucks ,i no ..ive never really been one big with taking pics ..but ill try better on my next kills ...

01-19-2012, 04:00 PM
My dad is like that. He has a decent camera in his pocket all the time. And when he shoots something he either dont take a picture at all or one real fast blury one!

Still a real nice buck though.

jeff
01-19-2012, 04:50 PM
My dad is like that. He has a decent camera in his pocket all the time. And when he shoots something he either dont take a picture at all or one real fast blury one!

Still a real nice buck though.

i wish i took some pics of some of my kills ..i shot a 55inch moose ..no pics .2 six point elk ,no pics ...just got antlers for memories

01-19-2012, 05:03 PM
Dad used to be good at it. We have a photo album from the late 60's to 'bout 15 years ago. I think he just doesnt care anymore. He has shot so bleedin' many critters.

I love the photo albums though, i have to ralley up my last 3 seasons and print them. There is nothing like flippin through an old album.
At the time you may think you will remember it, and you do a bit. But looking at the picture puts you right back there.

01-19-2012, 05:04 PM
Not compeating with you two but this is my last good buck.

http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/data/500/Creston_4pt.jpg

jeff
01-19-2012, 05:06 PM
Not compeating with you two but this is my last good buck.

http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/data/500/Creston_4pt.jpg

hey ,nothing wrong with that beauty ,,id crang him anyday ...and nice pic too.....

coach
01-19-2012, 05:08 PM
i wish i took some pics of some of my kills ..i shot a 55inch moose ..no pics .2 six point elk ,no pics ...just got antlers for memories

There's a thread on here about that!

jeff
01-19-2012, 05:11 PM
There's a thread on here about that!

ive got a decent cam now ,and sinse ive been on this site ,ive learned alot about pics ..especially your scenery pics coach ..i think this next season will be alot better for some decent pics outa my cameras..scenery and kills .hopefully ...

01-19-2012, 05:13 PM
It was kinda funny, I "Stole" him from my buddy. It was his first hunting trip and we had snuck up on a herd of deer. I was really trying to find him a 4pt (4pt+)
then this guy walked right into my scope. and stopped in the crosshairs..... Blap dead. Right then an absolute monster stood up at 75 yds broadside. My rookie friend couldnt shoot it, he had buck feaver. If i wasnt so fast on the deer in the picture and had Dustin shoot it ( coulda easily talked him into it ) I woulda shot The biggest mulie i have ever seen. Blew the 151" buck i shot in Reg 8 out of the water....

Dustin shot a nice 3x3 White tail that evening.

jeff
01-19-2012, 11:31 PM
question ........why are so many posts getting deleted ..cs had posted a pic of his buck ..its gone ...wtf ... and a whole shit load of posts ....i dont get it ..isnt this a free speech site .or a dictated site ..once again wtf....

Gateholio
01-20-2012, 12:05 AM
We prefer not to let hunting report threads get ruined by negative commentary.

CanuckShooter
01-20-2012, 12:13 AM
I was just reading up on the guidelines and I didn't see anything about negative commentary? There is something about harrassment of members though.

hunter1947
01-20-2012, 03:12 AM
Dandy buck you got jeff ,congrats ..

91Jason91
01-20-2012, 03:25 AM
ya you need to get a better camra hahahaha

Gateholio
01-20-2012, 07:56 AM
I was just reading up on the guidelines and I didn't see anything about negative commentary? There is something about harrassment of members though.

There has been extensive discussion of the topic in the last year. Bottom line is that we aren't going to allow idiots to ruin hunting report threads. You may have missed these discussions as you were too busy dreaming up stupid threads for the open chat section.

dino
01-20-2012, 05:56 PM
There has been extensive discussion of the topic in the last year. Bottom line is that we aren't going to allow idiots to ruin hunting report threads. You may have missed these discussions as you were too busy dreaming up stupid threads for the open chat section.

HA Ha LOL . No shit.

CanuckShooter
01-20-2012, 10:02 PM

You are INSULTING A MEMBER which is against the rules of this forum. You've all but called me an idiot and have claimed my participation on these forums is stupid! YOU are the One that is posting negative content and INSULTInG a member, perhaps your not cut out to be a moderator because it appears you cannot remain impartial.

Jelvis
01-20-2012, 10:05 PM
WARNING! ... canuck Don't Go there ..
HE ( Will Strike ) If Provoked
jP

jeff
01-20-2012, 10:39 PM
jP

i think someones gotten power drunk.......high on his horse ..just sayin

CanuckShooter
01-20-2012, 11:00 PM
jP

You may be correct Jelly, but it has never been my way to turn my eyes down when facing an injustice. If he misuses his power of the moderator it will only reflect badly on him.

NaStY
01-20-2012, 11:12 PM
You are INSULTING A MEMBER which is against the rules of this forum. You've all but called me an idiot and have claimed my participation on these forums is stupid! YOU are the One that is posting negative content and INSULTInG a member, perhaps your not cut out to be a moderator because it appears you cannot remain impartial.

Maybe not but i can. Cut the crap or get banned. Its pretty simple...........

Jelvis
01-20-2012, 11:22 PM
.. I've never seen him misuse his power yet, the key word being, "Yet." He's been here since the beginning of time ."..
He's like a "Rock that duzzint Roll." Rock Solid."
You don't want to bring this up here in the "Theater of Lookers On."
Breath in deeply and let all your breath out nice and slow, and repeat, count to ten, then relax, and repeat.
.. It's a game that I can not win, even tho I am proud, and holler really loud, my mind is in a swirling cloud ..
Jel .. Haha just saying man, let's lighten up while we can, cuz we we might never be here again, so open up I'm climbing in, Take it easy, don't let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy .. The Eagles good song but remember, The Dude hated The Eagles, he loved Creedence ..

jeff
01-20-2012, 11:25 PM
.. I've never seen him misuse his power yet, the key word being, "Yet." He's been here since the beginning of time ."..
He's like a "Rock that duzzint Roll." Rock Solid."
You don't want to bring this up here in the "Theater of Lookers On."
Breath in deeply and let all your breath out nice and slow, and repeat, count to ten, then relax, and repeat.
.. It's a game that I can not win, even tho I am proud, and holler really loud, my mind is in a swirling cloud ..
Jel .. Haha just saying man, let's lighten up while we can, cuz we we might never be here again, so open up I'm climbing in, Take it easy, don't let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy .. The Eagles good song but remember, The Dude hated The Eagles, he loved Creedence ..

holly crap ,jelly can i have some of what your smoking

Islandeer
01-20-2012, 11:29 PM
thought we were wacked here on the island .... :wink::confused::)

Elkhound
01-20-2012, 11:47 PM
If anyone has a problem with a mod contact an admin like myself or Marc and we will look at every complaint individually.................bottom line is we cant please everyone. When people joined HBC they were agreeing to Marcs rules. Its his website. Plain and simple. Everyone thinks HBC is a democracy. Its not. Its a private forum run by a few who volunteer alot of our time trying hard to make it run smoothly. At times its a very thankless job. Dont like it. Join another or start your own