PDA

View Full Version : Thread: BillBraskii and Cariboo87's "Special Thread".

eastkoot
01-16-2012, 02:52 PM
Stupidest thread I've witnessed on here and shame on Mr. Dean for even starting it. Pissing matches are not why 99% of us are on here .. Stupid thread!!! Waste of time, unfortunately I did start reading it, so don't say if you didn't like it don't read it..You all need to get on with life...

f350ps
01-16-2012, 03:03 PM
I agree, pretty bad when you have mods intentionally stirring the pot then punting them when the obvious happens! K

huntcoop
01-16-2012, 03:05 PM
I agree, pretty bad when you have mods intentionally stirring the pot then punting them when the obvious happens! K

IMHO I'd say they where looking for a reason to punt him.

01-16-2012, 03:05 PM
I wanted to see the thread that started it all.

Tikka270
01-16-2012, 03:07 PM
It's in the truck broken into thead

Spy
01-16-2012, 03:11 PM
Not to stick up for BillBraskii, but there were a couple instigators that I think put him up to it!Now is the time to come forward,I don't think its fair he got banned!Cariboo87 AKA AKA AKA,:confused: Was called out for good reason,wrong place/thread!I think BillBraskii was baited in more ways than one & was used as a scape goat!It is strange how guys got flies for free,Dies for free maybe there is more to this!
The Plot thickens!:-DOr is it the pot thicken's,must be all the stirring ! LOL:-D

Tikka270
01-16-2012, 03:11 PM
I surprised he didn't get the boot after calling Jeff's daughter a b***h.

Spy
01-16-2012, 03:15 PM
It's in the truck broken into thead

http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?77171-Wolves-in-Quesnel-area/page2

coach
01-16-2012, 03:17 PM
Anybody been hunting or fishing lately?

ncurrie
I am actually shocked at some of the drama that goes on this forum,sometimes i thought it was a bunch of women on here, but on the other hand I have learned lots in the last couple of months too so I just keep reading:)

Spy
I surprised he didn't get the boot after calling Jeff's daughter a b***h.

That would have been an opportune time!

Tikka270
01-16-2012, 03:18 PM
My bad! I missed alot...gotta read up on this.

Spy
01-16-2012, 03:19 PM
I am actually shocked at some of the drama that goes on this forum,sometimes i thought it was a bunch of women on here, but on the other hand I have learned lots in the last couple of months too so I just keep reading:)

Its good entertainment until the hunting season arrives!Enjoy:-D

huntcoop
01-16-2012, 03:19 PM

Are you kidding, I'm glued to my computer screen waiting for the next move, kinda like a inbred chess game.

01-16-2012, 03:25 PM
And these are the days of our lives.

Fisher-Dude
01-16-2012, 03:28 PM

Not me. I'm sitting in front of the fireplace trying to sweat the plague out! :(

Steelwheels
01-16-2012, 03:29 PM
And these guys are allowed out in the bush with GUNS?????

huntcoop
01-16-2012, 03:29 PM
Not me. I'm sitting in front of the fireplace trying to sweat the plague out! :(

Keep sweating my friend.....mine is 2 weeks old today.

Spy
01-16-2012, 03:32 PM

Which Guy's ?:confused:

eastkoot
01-16-2012, 03:32 PM
Not me. I'm sitting in front of the fireplace trying to sweat the plague out! :sad:
Keep sweating my friend.....mine is 2 weeks old today.

Don't hijack this very important thread.. Start your own... A sip of whiskey will cure you!! Mines gone in a week.. You thread jackers!!!

bearhunter338-06
01-16-2012, 03:40 PM
The Mods do on purpose........get you hooked on the drama and the "BOOM" lock you out just when it starts to get good.............LMAO

I have a theory they wright for a soap opera and try there ideas on us.:twisted::mrgreen:

hunter1947
01-16-2012, 03:52 PM
I just ignore threads like that I don't why go there I just look at and concentrate on positive threads..

r106

Gun owners are allowed to be a**holes too ya know

bowhunterbruce
in my 3 years of being here i have yet to see such a childish bunch of threads as what i have seen the last cpl days.,cut them off,put them on probation but keep it all away from the rest of us that are not into school ground kiddy antic's or soap operas.
i'm pretty sure that there are alot of others here that feel the same and even some that accually might enjoy this chit,to those i say "your wierd" if you find that this is entertainment.
hell i enjoy comming onto the site and learning and helping others and sharing my knowledge,imagine a person just joinming up and comming across all this drama.think they are really gonna wanna join?NOT
bhb

coach
01-16-2012, 03:54 PM
in my 3 years of being here i have yet to see such a childish bunch of threads as what i have seen the last cpl days.,cut them off,put them on probation but keep it all away from the rest of us that are not into school ground kiddy antic's or soap operas.
I'm pretty sure that there are a lot of others here that feel the same and even some that actually might enjoy this chit,to those i say "your weird" if you find that this is entertainment.
hell i enjoy coming onto the site and learning and helping others and sharing my knowledge,imagine a person just joining up and coming across all this drama.think they are really gonna wanna join?NOT
bhb

Exactly! It's gone beyond ridiculous.

bowhunterbruce
01-16-2012, 03:59 PM
this even has included all the thread jacking thats been going on as well.
i mean if its going to come to this
then ,did ya all here i posted up the final results of the" possible world record bison thread"
sorry i just had to mods.at least i didn't post the link
bhb

Steelwheels
01-16-2012, 04:03 PM
Exactly! It's gone beyond ridiculous.. X2....... Childish Behavior....

eastkoot
01-16-2012, 04:03 PM
did ya all here i posted up the final results of the" possible world record bison thread"

Nope, don't give a shit cause there's school girl stuff on the other thread. Keep hunting stuff out of this site!!!

Gateholio
01-16-2012, 04:05 PM
So start a new thread about the waste of tine thread, so we can talk more about it? Funny. :)

Mr. Dean
01-16-2012, 06:06 PM
Stupidest thread I've witnessed on here and shame on Mr. Dean for even starting it. ...

Well. when you get accused of being a thief in unsubstancuated posts, you might understand why I did what I did.

There was no resolve in the NUMEROUS PM's that were shared with me last night or today, so I figured that these 2 were grown men, and that men can sort things out if permitted the chance. IMO I did them a big service in allowing them a venue to do this.

- Each party had their time to express their concerns.
- One of the parties refused to answer legitimate questions from the other.

This was Bill's hill and he CHOSE to die on it. There was no baiting.
What there was, was a Yorky that couldn't resist nipping at the ankles of others.

In other words; A PITA.