PDA

View Full Version : Region 5 problems

Apolonius
01-15-2012, 11:54 AM
After reading about road closures and all the responses i thought i will write about a general problem.It is evident the natives are looking for control and money.They have the support of politicians and wildlife branch.If you think your CO will stand up for you ,you got it all wrong.They are not your friends.Some nice guys yes but when it comes down to us or them...hmmm.We pay their salaries and some times we even do their job,by answering questionnaires or whatever.Offcourse it is for the better management of wildlife???I will personally stop.I was thinking even stoping my yearly LEH.They just add more and more.The natives don't need any LEH.The more road closures the more control they get.We give them money when you pay to go through "their" roads or to guide us to a ram east of Kamloops.I will never apply for that draw.I will not go for buffalo and pay them,,,i will go around and try my best.If i have to i will sleep in my tent.When other natives see what kind of money those guys do make,you think others will try???It will eventually happen more and more.And we do it to ourselves.I personally will never hire their services i will not buy their gas,hire them.I will support the white guy and you can call me racist all you want.It is time we stand up and be counted.And for all the natives that feel bad being called indians,imagine how the east indians feel about their name given to them.An east indian comes here with nothing and in five years has a house and drives a car.Maybe not all nice but i don't see them out side food banks.I know they work the system but for two hundred years with your hand out ???And always blame others??Some self respect would go a long way and then others respect you too.This is the people we support willingly or not.I will personally stop.And maybe time to join the conservatives.Liberals and NDP???no way.....Harcourt is at the table to represent us with the native claims????ha ha ha

Spy
01-15-2012, 12:05 PM
Its time for Canadians to stand up & be counted!White,Black, Indian,first Nations, French,chinese one nation, One law for all!No more hand outs no more discrimination no more, you can hunt here, but you can't Bull shit!I thought we were all equall's in Canada.We should be fireing all polititions that don't support A One Canada For ALL!Special right for special people is BS!

CanuckShooter
01-15-2012, 12:10 PM
IBTL--;-) nice try troll.

huntcoop
01-15-2012, 12:15 PM
IBTL--;-) nice try troll.

Someone with a differing opinion is always a troll 'eh BS, I mean CS.

Piperdown
01-15-2012, 12:29 PM
Good one HC :)

f350ps
01-15-2012, 12:57 PM
Although I know this will be locked as soon as Gate gets outta bed I gotta say I agree 100% of the OP's feelings, we're slowly but surely gettin the shaft! K

frenchbar
01-15-2012, 01:01 PM
After reading about road closures and all the responses i thought i will write about a general problem.It is evident the natives are looking for control and money.

they will always get their [our] moneys...but some of the control of our wildlife will be in their hands in the near future:evil: sad but unfortunatley its going to happen ...

moosinaround
01-15-2012, 01:05 PM
The warning signs have been on the wall for a long time folks!! We choose to infight rather than unite as a large group with common objectives!! Squeeky wheel gets the grease, and whatever group is most desperate will get the attention, one way or another!! Moosin

CanuckShooter
01-15-2012, 01:09 PM
Although I know this will be locked as soon as Gate gets outta bed I gotta say I agree 100% of the OP's feelings, we're slowly but surely gettin the shaft! K

No way, he enjoys threads of this bend. Everybody knows the op is nothing more than another open door for more anti native rants.

Jelvis
01-15-2012, 01:13 PM
The moose, sheep, bear, geese, grouse and deer don't recognize people as being different only the people do.

Apolonius
01-15-2012, 01:16 PM
I do expect people to have different opinions.I only say every morning you wake up what you think about?You worry if the crackhead has a clean pipe or if same sex marriage is legal?No !I think "oh shit my back hurts, icant even close my hand today".But still get up tie the work boots and of i go.And all this so I will be able to hunt and soon is going down the drain.Find what is important to you and support it.I just did.Dont let others tell you what to think and what is good for you.Decide for your self.

mpotzold
01-15-2012, 01:20 PM

I almost spilled my coffee!:smile:

Jelvis
01-15-2012, 01:22 PM
Apol sounds like you have a good work ethic, if you have a truck to hunt with you got to buy gas or diesel.
Stick with the BC Trapping and Hunting regulations and everything will be fine.
Jel .. Good luck.

bigslim
01-15-2012, 01:50 PM
The part I don't get is I've hunted from the Island to F.S.J. 99% of hunters are non-abo's.(Maybe because I hunt during legal shooting light) So how does such a small % of hunters carry so much clout.It's our GUTLESS gov't that sells us out. The Abo's are pushing for control only because they know it works. The sad part is we all know the problem will get worse if it ever gets better.

The Dawg
01-15-2012, 01:58 PM
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/46770/1013970-comic_vine_original_23_super.jpg

wildcatter
01-15-2012, 02:11 PM
After reading about road closures and all the responses i thought i will write about a general problem.It is evident the natives are looking for control and money.

they will always get their [our] moneys...but some of the control of our wildlife will be in their hands in the near future:evil: sad but unfortunatley its going to happen ...

Exploiting the system to the max because they can.

ufishifish2
01-15-2012, 02:46 PM
One of my biggest concerns for the future is with the Native population exploding, and nothing regulating the animals they can harvest, what will happen when there are ten times the number of natives out poaching the fish and wildlife we all love to legally harvest? It will become a disgrace similar to the Fraser River Fishery. The special treatment is far from sustainable and I can't wait until it crumbles. Unfortunately it won't crumble until the natives have brought some species of fish and wildlife near extinction. :(

Apolonius
01-15-2012, 02:52 PM
Dear Jelvis.I did stick to regs last year...got my bow went up in pink mountain...open for caribou with a bow.Blueberries shot two in front of me with a rifle.You see now we use bows and they use rifles.They let us play with their toys.The old squaw driving a very nice dodge diesel...we paid for that...looked at me like i was a worm.So stick with the regs.....and they stick it to you.never again

The Dawg
01-15-2012, 02:52 PM
Unfortunately it won't crumble until the natives have brought some species of fish and wildlife near extinction. :(

Oh COME ON! They would NEVER do that. They are stewards of the land- nothing but conservation and sustainability! Just ask one!

f350ps
01-15-2012, 03:06 PM
We've got 4% of the population of Canada dictating what the other 96% can and can't do because our elected officials are so scared sh$tless to do anything about it. K

moosinaround
01-15-2012, 03:52 PM
This in the past would have caused a revolution by now! It will again, Oka, Blockades up north last year, blockades around the Necoslie last week. Put up a blockade and make some noise, and WOOLA??!!! therre is action!! If the Non aboriginal pop is upset with the way the game is played then try to unite and change it! We end up fighting one another looking like a bunch of Baffoons, and the minorities swoop in on the carcass and clean up! It's an age old tactic in war, start a fight on one front and attack on another!! We fall hook, line, and gill net!! Moosin

Steeleco
01-15-2012, 03:57 PM
At least it wasn't Gatehouse this time. Yet another bashing thread is done!!

f350ps
01-15-2012, 04:02 PM
At least it wasn't Gatehouse this time. Yet another bashing thread is done!!
What, I don't get it! IBTL :) K

Steeleco
01-15-2012, 04:05 PM
Damn didn't click the right button, that time LOL